The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I am thinking AJ will take this as his personal call to greatness and be a fairway machine that weekend.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh man. OH MAN. This event is going to be effing AMAZING. I suspect the level of trash talk will increase after everyone listens to the latest Uncut :wink:

So good. I like being the team with the target on the back.

On another note I'm cooking dinner and my wife says "are you really watching golf on your iPad and listening to a completely different golf thing on your phone?" #Multitasking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like team Velardo and AJ are in trouble, per Finley.

Sounds to me like the recipe for an upset! #BringIt

Love, love, love Finley's attitude about the event. The team's going to be ready to bring it.

Loved the interview! Glad team #ethanator is staying under the radar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So good. I like being the team with the target on the back.

On another note I'm cooking dinner and my wife says "are you really watching golf on your iPad and listening to a completely different golf thing on your phone?" #Multitasking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love it. Based on Finley's analysis, you all better bring your A game to knock us off our thrown.
#TeamJRod #3pete

Sounds like team Velardo and AJ are in trouble, per Finley.

Don't worry. My captain and team will be bringing it come game time!

#TeamStripeShow!

This is going to be a blast and I can't wait for this. I know the Callaway boys are ready to get this thing started and have a great time along with us.

I think it's funny that no one even has us on the radar. Going to come in have a blast, play some solid golf and take home the hardware. That's how #TeamRookie rolls.

This is going to be a blast and I can't wait for this. I know the Callaway boys are ready to get this thing started and have a great time along with us.

I think it's funny that no one even has us on the radar. Going to come in have a blast, play some solid golf and take home the hardware. That's how #TeamRookie rolls.

Damn right!!!

anigif_enhanced-20207-1414093079-5.gif

I am loving the vibe of this event right now. You could hear in Finley's voice the competitiveness between the #ZooCrew. They want to beat each other and have a great time just as much as we do. Besides the Grandaddy which has no equal this event is truly a one of a kind opportunity.

Has anybody heard from BigDG? Has not posted on THP in weeks. Kind of crazy with the Gauntlet on the horizon.

Has anybody heard from BigDG? Has not posted on THP in weeks. Kind of crazy with the Gauntlet on the horizon.

Nope. I was wondering if he was even on here.

I thought I heard something about going left....Maybe I was wrong.
But no mention at all of Ethan. Probably a good thing...

Yo who's in for the AM round at Talking Stick on Thursday?

Nice to business picking up after the #THPRadio hitting the airwaves.

Can't believe this is a month and half out.

3 MD3s and a PM grind showed up today. I'll be dialing in those bad boys over the next couple of weeks.

I can already tell that PM Grind is going to be a very nice option out of the bunkers!

3 MD3s and a PM grind showed up today. I'll be dialing in those bad boys over the next couple of weeks.

I can already tell that PM Grind is going to be a very nice option out of the bunkers!

Your game looked good this weekend. Keep it up and you'll give em hell.

I'm still alive and every now and then stalking the board... Just been pretty busy with work and haven't had much of a chance to catch up on what I've been missing... Also been doing some work on my game to prep for #TheGauntlet!!!

I'm still alive and every now and then stalking the board... Just been pretty busy with work and haven't had much of a chance to catch up on what I've been missing... Also been doing some work on my game to prep for #TheGauntlet!!!
Let's get a round in, with Tanker, in the next few weeks!! I need to scout out the competition!!

Let's get a round in, with Tanker, in the next few weeks!! I need to scout out the competition!!

We can try to set something up... Might have to run it by my #TeamJRod teammates to see if they approve of you scouting out our team! Haha!!!

I will tell you right now it may not happen, unless you guys are able to go during the week... I rarely get weekends off and when I do, family comes first... I know it may be too soon, but this Friday afternoon might work good for me!

My irons were very very off on Sunday and led to only 2 greens on 10 fairways hit and my FW misses were in good enough spots to make it happen. Just finished up a 3 Rd straight day at the range to get it back in order. Good news is I have never been this confident with a driver in hands before.

Back