Anyone else dream about golf?

Man...some of you are starting to scare me now. Dreaming me and my friends as teens were like the Temtations sounds like a pretty darn good dream at this point. I mean next we'll be hearing about possessed balls like the exorcist or something or golf clubs that came alive reversed the roll and swung you at the ball.

Absolutely - also, if I am having trouble fall asleep I will play through a recent course shot by shot

Absolutely - also, if I am having trouble fall asleep I will play through a recent course shot by shot
I don't recall many dreams, but I do the same thing if I'm having trouble getting to sleep... Imagine each shot on one of my local courses.

Wierd, I have this same dream Rob. Usually a beuatiful hole too but just can't find room to swing. Sometimes the steep sided tee box is too small for both feet and the ball. So frustrating.

I have very similar recurring dreams. Usually it is late in the day and I am trying to get a quick round in. I can never get off the first tee. It's usually some bizarre tee box or course and I'm trying to tee the ball on something other than an actual tee. Very strange and almost like a nightmare.

Probably 2-3/year I will have the "obstructed swing" or "obstructed line of flight" dream. A lot of times the hole is some impossible, unrealistic fairway through buildings, hallways or walkways, or something 10 yards wide, with OB property lines on both sides.

Yep..All of these. The weird thing is, I never (of course) play a real course with these obstructions. But they are so damn scary when it's happening.

Yep..All of these. The weird thing is, I never (of course) play a real course with these obstructions. But they are so damn scary when it's happening.
I did a bit of Googling, and these are referred to as anxiety dreams. I have very similar ones related to other activities I participate in. Bowling, where I cannot throw the ball because of some distraction or some bizarre lane configuration. And with darts in the same manner.

Definitely. I don't remember dreams often but I remember quite a few golf dreams.

I don't remember my dreams very often, but they are usually about golf. This is assuming that I can get to sleep.

I do sometimes. And they're usually not good. It's usually about me getting really excited about a game and something stops me from teeing off, like my clubs aren't around yet or the tee box keeps changing places. But nothing too scary.

Back