Who Is The Best Superhero?

Same with Batman, eh?

*Nerd Rant*

No not at all. Tony Stark had daddy issues because daddy didn't love him enough. Tony never saw a city/world his father was trying to protect, attack his father and mother.

Bruce Wayne was the son of a surgeon/philanthropist/industrialist who worked tirelessly to build Wayne Enterprises into a company that could help protect and better the lives of the people of Gotham. Thomas and Martha Wayne were gunned down by a desperate man (depending on which storyline you believe). A person that the Wayne's were trying to better, killed them.

Tony Stark turned to being a hero because an accident put shrapnel to close to his heart and he needed an electromagnet to continue to keep from dying. He saw a chance to use that as a means to build a suit and subsequently become a hero.

Batman saw his parent's as a shining example of the good of humanity, but not strong enough to over come a moment of weakness from another. Bruce Wayne trained to become Batman because he believed in Gotham and he believed that all people needed was a symbol to stand up with. He put on the suit because criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot. He did all of this because he believes in the best of society, despite what he continues(d) to fight. Ironman felt unloved and accidented into becoming special.

No Batman is not just like Ironman.

/nerd rant

When help is needed, I am not slow,

It's hip hip hip and away I go !!

There's no need to fear! Underdog is here!
When criminals in this world appear
and break the laws that they should fear
and frighten all who see or hear
the cry goes up both far and near
for Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog!
speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog. Underdog!
when in this world the headlines read
of those whose hearts are filled with greed
who rob and steal from those who need
to right this wrong with blinding speed
goes Underdog! Underdog! Underdog! Underdog!
speed of lightning, roar of thunder
fighting all who rob or plunder
Underdog. Underdog!

i liked spider-man growing up, but i'm not sure i'd say he is the best.

i always enjoyed wolverine's character because he was a tortured soul. always wanting to do good, but anger issues from a life he didn't choose. and unrequited love. lots of stuff to relate to.

but my favorite was silver surfer. the surfboard thing was stupid, but he had MASSIVE power and a past that he was always trying to atone for but never could.

If superheros were real, I would have to say I would want Superman in our world. Although Batman is my favorite.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ... the ones written by Eastman and Laird, before they were kid-ified.

Spiderman for me!

Wolverine for me.

*Nerd Rant*

Nerd rant, that's hilarious. I've honestly never read any of the comic books or anything, my only experience with these characters are the movies that have been made. But ultimately, and based off of your explanation, aren't they both superheroes just for different reasons? Batman is definitely the more noble of the two, but they are both superheroes.

And really, I just like Iron Man because of his sweet gadgets and how he is portrayed in the movies by Downey Jr.

*Nerd Rant*

No not at all. Tony Stark had daddy issues because daddy didn't love him enough. Tony never saw a city/world his father was trying to protect, attack his father and mother.

Bruce Wayne was the son of a surgeon/philanthropist/industrialist who worked tirelessly to build Wayne Enterprises into a company that could help protect and better the lives of the people of Gotham. Thomas and Martha Wayne were gunned down by a desperate man (depending on which storyline you believe). A person that the Wayne's were trying to better, killed them.

Tony Stark turned to being a hero because an accident put shrapnel to close to his heart and he needed an electromagnet to continue to keep from dying. He saw a chance to use that as a means to build a suit and subsequently become a hero.

Batman saw his parent's as a shining example of the good of humanity, but not strong enough to over come a moment of weakness from another. Bruce Wayne trained to become Batman because he believed in Gotham and he believed that all people needed was a symbol to stand up with. He put on the suit because criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot. He did all of this because he believes in the best of society, despite what he continues(d) to fight. Ironman felt unloved and accidented into becoming special.

No Batman is not just like Ironman.

/nerd rant

But, both are human men, not otherworldly, mutant, or otherwise "super" hero.

Nerd rant, that's hilarious. I've honestly never read any of the comic books or anything, my only experience with these characters are the movies that have been made. But ultimately, and based off of your explanation, aren't they both superheroes just for different reasons? Batman is definitely the more noble of the two, but they are both superheroes.

And really, I just like Iron Man because of his sweet gadgets and how he is portrayed in the movies by Downey Jr.

Yes, both are "super heroes". Both are rich men who use their wealth to aid in their super heroness. But they are not the same. Robert Downey Jr is spectacular in the role and the movies are very entertaining.

But, both are human men, not otherworldly, mutant, or otherwise "super" hero.

Correct. Both have no otherworldly powers. But that wasn't really my point. I was just going on a nerd rant about Ironman and Batman being the same. They are not.

Its Wolverine for me. With Wolverine, he's so strong, heals so fast, his skeleton is fused with an unbreakable metal, doesnt age and he has those claws. For those of you voting for Batman, remember, he doesnt have any super powers so he isnt technically a super hero. For those saying Superman, all you need is some kryptonite and he's done. Sure, you could stop Wolverine with a big magnet but its not going to kill him and infact, all its going to do is make him angry.

Its Wolverine for me. With Wolverine, he's so strong, heals so fast, his skeleton is fused with an unbreakable metal, doesnt age and he has those claws. For those of you voting for Batman, remember, he doesnt have any super powers so he isnt technically a super hero. For those saying Superman, all you need is some kryptonite and he's done. Sure, you could stop Wolverine with a big magnet but its not going to kill him and infact, all its going to do is make him angry.

Or Magneto could just rip it out of him. Which made him basically human with bone claws. Sure, it made him angry but it also made him not indestructible.

latest

Thor...

Captain America! Nuff said.

I am gonna rock DareDevil.. Loved the comic as a kid. Affleck sucked as DD but the new Netflix series does him some justice. So Dark, Good story lines, great bad guys. Took his disadvantage and made it an advantage. Superman is too much... Batman is not enough... Wolverine is cool.. But DD is my dude..

Does Mr. Incredible qualify????

I like this guy:

deadpool-classic-vol-1.jpg

And this one:

s-l1000.jpg

I've always been a fan of GL. Dude needs a legit movie of his own.

glrevenge.jpg

+1 for GL! He's just a regular guy who happens to be awesome and has a ring to prove it! Hal Jordan more specifically.

Tony Stark - Fast cars, cool suit, etc. and he doesn't hide his identity....

Back