Anyone throw a Master's Party?

Pringles

waywardpoints
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys...this year I am going to be hosting my first annual Masters party on Sunday. I am having a few friends and family over on Sunday and was wondering if anyone throws a party and has any cool ideas. I am trying to find myself a green jacket and have some game where the winner gets to keep it for a year. Look forward to hearing your ideas!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the invite

I used to rent a house in Augusta for a decade from Sunday (prior to Masters week) to Monday (after the Masters). We'd hire a chef to cook all meals and run 4 different clients through everyday. By the end of the trip we would entertain 25 to 30 clients and generally have a blast. Very expensive week but a great use of marketing dollars. I eventually just got worn out by it as did my wife who handled most of the arrangements each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to rent a house in Augusta for a decade from Sunday (prior to Masters week) to Monday (after the Masters). We'd hire a chef to cook all meals and run 4 different clients through everyday. By the end of the trip we would entertain 25 to 30 clients and generally have a blast. Very expensive week but a great use of marketing dollars. I eventually just got worn out by it as did my wife who handled most of the arrangements each year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That might be the greatest thing I've ever heard of! Sounds like it was a blast.

That might be the greatest thing I've ever heard of! Sounds like it was a blast.

It was great, a lot of great golf, food and drink but also a ton of work just coordinating every in/out of the property.

Never have but sounds like a great idea. You need to mock up hole 11 in the back yard.

Never have but sounds like a great idea. You need to mock up hole 11 in the back yard.
If I had that I would leave my house lol

I usually want to be around as few people as possible on Masters Sunday so that I don't miss anything on the coverage...I've been known to banish my own kids to their bedrooms.

I usually want to be around as few people as possible on Masters Sunday so that I don't miss anything on the coverage...I've been known to banish my own kids to their bedrooms.

Same here.

From about 2:00 to 7:00 on Masters Sunday, I don't need to talk to anyone. At all.

I always have a WrestleMania viewing party....followed the next weekend by a Masters viewing party, lol

Never thrown one as my club has a get together every year to watch the tournament together & drink of course! Great fun!!

Only in the year after I win the Masters. So in other words, never. But it would be fun to go to one.

I don't, but one of the guys at my club does. we get a group together and each person picks 3 pros for their "foursome." then we play 18 and your net score gets rolled up in with your players. best net wins a few bucks. we have a gathering at his house w. food/drinks afterward. fun. he's in transition with his house right now....moving and doing a major remodel so we'll do the after-gathering at the club lounge. should be a good time.

If I'm home, which I will be this year, I'll have a few buddies over to watch it in the man cave. Nothing crazy, just some burgers and brats and a bunch of IPA's from the kegerator.

Sometimes we have people over sometimes it's just the two of us. We always do some good food though.

This year the menu consists of:

Arnold Palmers

Azalea Cocktails

Peach Cobbler

Pimento CHeese Dip

Pulled pork and cole slaw

Back