#THPCallout GregDan - Purgatory style

I'm taking my boy Dan. Go get it!

Staying with my NYer bud Aaron

That hurts. I thought we were friends. And to think I was thinking about buying your house. Pfffft.

Hahaha we are still friends. Had to pick some and resorted to the toss. #BlameTheQuarter

Hahaha we are still friends. Had to pick some and resorted to the toss. #BlameTheQuarter
You should get one of those two headed quarters and call heads for me to win.

You should get one of those two headed quarters and call heads for me to win.

Can I change my prediction to a tie??? That would be boring. This is #THPCallout

Can I change my prediction to a tie??? That would be boring. This is #THPCallout
It's alright, can't have them all with me. No one to prove wrong then. ?

That hurts. I thought we were friends. And to think I was thinking about buying your house. Pfffft.
That would be awesome

Aaron has been jazzercising all winter with a purpose. It could get ugly out there.
Oh so now you're calling me ugly? Probably true. No Jazzercising here so the winter weight is still hanging around.

Only reason I would consider moving to Ohio is to play golf with you gents.

Well the Browns are good incentive too :wink:

Are you buying votes?

Only Monday and you are already panicking.. :)

Are you buying votes?

Only Monday and you are already panicking.. :)
Not buying anything. Haha. No panic here just ready for a fun round and some good competition.

Not buying anything. Haha. No panic here just ready for a fun round and some good competition.
Good!! Looking forward to the same.

Oh so now you're calling me ugly? Probably true. No Jazzercising here so the winter weight is still hanging around.

haha, I'll be sure to snap a photo at tee off with 14mph wins and 41 degrees.

haha, I'll be sure to snap a photo at tee off with 14mph wins and 41 degrees.
Will be bringing a winter hat for sure..

Sounds like a heat wave

Brutal.....

Back