Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't get hit nearly that hard in Batavia/LeRoy. We got maybe 3-6 depending on the spots.
Damn I wish thats what we got. It's a mess here.

How'd you guys make out up that way? We're currently under 10-12" and it's still snowing. Pretty stupid this late
Wow...that's crazy! Just a few inches of snow in Lockport and Buffalo so far.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This weather is really messing with my golf game!

Probably about 2-3 inches down right now not sure if more to come I don't listen to the weather folks often

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

its cold up here but no snow on the forecast.

We tried to play Saturday, its started with a nice 45 and a light drizzle, but we got caught on 2 with pouring rain and a hailstorm...

This was earlier before it started again. Course is going to be set back
17c950e0378ad32b39caa6a935cffc6c.jpg

its cold up here but no snow on the forecast.

We tried to play Saturday, its started with a nice 45 and a light drizzle, but we got caught on 2 with pouring rain and a hailstorm...
Yeah, rained like hell for 25min, and strong winds. At least I got a free bucket for practice before we go back.

6-8 inches here.

Hey Andy, you mentioned a WNY THP weekend las time we played. Any ideas as to details or thoughts and ideas?

Hey Andy, you mentioned a WNY THP weekend las time we played. Any ideas as to details or thoughts and ideas?
Nothing definite, although this is a great place to start the discussion and get some ideas on venues and dates. I was thinking 1 or 2 nights with 54-72 holes of golf.

Just hating on this weather, sucks to get a teaser day or two that we could play and now this snow...sucks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just hating on this weather, sucks to get a teaser day or two that we could play and now this snow...sucks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It was nice to get a few rounds in early but it looks like, when all is said and done, the season won't really start until around its normal time.

Nothing definite, although this is a great place to start the discussion and get some ideas on venues and dates. I was thinking 1 or 2 nights with 54-72 holes of golf.

Let's try to get the discussion going on this.
I know when this was brought up the Montreal guys were interested too so maybe somewhere more central to everyone interested to shorten the drive a little.
Any ideas on attractive courses to play?
As far as when, anytime this season is good for me, so let's get a consensus of those interested.
After we get some ideas we'll narrow down the venue and dates.

Let's try to get the discussion going on this.
I know when this was brought up the Montreal guys were interested too so maybe somewhere more central to everyone interested to shorten the drive a little.
Any ideas on attractive courses to play?
As far as when, anytime this season is good for me, so let's get a consensus of those interested.
After we get some ideas we'll narrow down the venue and dates.

later in the season would be better for me, with our little trip with you guys, and the cure event coming soon, golf traveling funds will have to wait a bit. so I say, at least late July or later for me.

as far as location goes, I'm willing to drive up to 5 hours or so for a weekend, which means somewhere between rochester and Boston, North of New York City is fine.

I'm thinking lake placid in the early fall would be amazing, but am open to all suggestions

just an FYI guys, if you are going to end up doing a WNY weekend event(which sounds fun), it might best to open a new thread for it. That way those who might be interested in participating, but don't make it a habit of checking out the local thread, will see it and decide if they'd like to be a part of it.

just an FYI guys, if you are going to end up doing a WNY weekend event(which sounds fun), it might best to open a new thread for it. That way those who might be interested in participating, but don't make it a habit of checking out the local thread, will see it and decide if they'd like to be a part of it.
Great idea...will do, thanks!

Should we wait til a venue and dates have been chosen or open it up to THP for suggestions?

Should we wait til a venue and dates have been chosen or open it up to THP for suggestions?

I'd leave that up to whoever is in charge of it. With lot's of THP events on the calendar, I'd lean towards throwing the thread up and start with suggestions in there.

I'll say I'm open to whatever the masses want and then I'll just hope that it falls on a good spot in my calendar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd leave that up to whoever is in charge of it. With lot's of THP events on the calendar, I'd lean towards throwing the thread up and start with suggestions in there.

there is also a get together being planned late july in NE, you guys should look it up.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?80750-Unofficial-THP-New-England-Outing-2016

I know they are officially ennemies till the end of June, but by then they can be friends again

I like the way the NE outing thread was rolled out. I'll check the THP event schedule (as well as the event above) and find some dates that do not conflict and have some separation. I'll set up a similar thread, so stay tuned.

I like the way the NE outing thread was rolled out. I'll check the THP event schedule (as well as the event above) and find some dates that do not conflict and have some separation. I'll set up a similar thread, so stay tuned.
#turningstone

#turningstone
That was the original thought way back when. I think I need to read your review again. Afraid it might get too pricey for some.

That was the original thought way back when. I think I need to read your review again. Afraid it might get too pricey for some.

Hard to argue that. $125 for either Kaluhyat or Shenendoah and $225 to play Atunyote. BUT, if you play 36, and start with either of the first two you can play Atunyote for $100 on the same day. So $225 for 36 holes is kind of like playing the first 18 for free. (Ha).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back