Man, went to their site and they don' have it. They have some other sauces that look good though.

Don't know if it quite qualifies as hot sauce, but Frank's "Stingin' Honey Garlic" is pretty good on a lot of things.

I know it’s everywhere but I’m not sure there much else I’d rather use on breakfast other than Cholula....

07B976E4-7E15-41FE-A6E7-20ABD40253B3.jpeg

Don't know if anyone in here is interested indifferent hot sauces but I got some of this Bacon Me Crazy hot sauce that is just amazing. Made some brats and put this stuff on and wow was it ever good. My wife who thinks an ice cube is too spicy wouldn't even smell it!! Anyways, the have a bunch of other sauces that I'm going to try plus the are home to the hottest pepper you can get the Carolina Reaper which I haven't tried and doubt that I will. I still like to taste the food with my heat.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://puckerbuttpeppercompany.com/[/FONT]
Does that have some smokiness to it? I love some smoke flavor in my hot sauces. This is my favorite commonly available:

1614012065499.jpeg

Does that have some smokiness to it? I love some smoke flavor in my hot sauces. This is my favorite commonly available:

View attachment 8994631

It's got a bacon flavor, but really not too much smokiness to it like Tapatio, although it is hotter than Tapatio. I usually use Texas Pete or Crystal hot sauce. Haven't used it in a while.

I don't want to spam this place but I know a guy that is a chef in Hawaii who started making his own hot sauce. I ordered some from him and it was quite good all naturally made with Hawaiian ingredients. I'm about to order some more because he introduced a new one infused with honey.

I like the Valentina's too. I keep it around in the big bottle because I use it a lot. Cholula is good. I do like really hot and spicy stuff, but Tapatio's doesn't like me.

I have some of the "Butt Pucker" sauce and it has quite a kick! I like a good Habañero sauce. Habañeros have a nice fruity flavor to go along with the heat.

When I was young, I used to brag that I could eat a hotter chili-pepper than any man alive. These were back in the days before peppers were bred for heat. Hottest thing going was the Habañero. But a few years back while at a new years party, someone brought some ghost peppers they had grown. He handed me one, and I popped in my mouth and started chewing. The heat built fairly quickly and kinda took my breath away. The oils spread throughout my mouth, into my sinuses and even into my ear canals. Then I started to hiccup. Yeah, it was hot!

Afterwards I heard about the Carolina reaper, and after my ghost pepper experience, I was not interested. I can no longer claim that I can eat a hotter chili pepper than anyone!

I know it’s everywhere but I’m not sure there much else I’d rather use on breakfast other than Cholula....

View attachment 8994626

yes I’m quoting myself here 🤣🙄

but I just had some cholula on a Sausage egg and cheese McMuffin from McDonald’s. Now? I’m verrrrrrrrry happy lol

I'm not that big into as hot as you can stand sauces anymore! As I got older, my tastes moderated. I still want a little piquancy, but I also crave flavor! After adjourning to a local Mexican resaurant after a round of golf, we were making our way through the hot sauces available on the table. I hit one that was Cholula "Chipotle" Hot Sauce! Yes, it has a little bit of heat, but what it has more of is flavor! It's delicious! Been a big fan ever since!

Brought a couple of bottles of Gator Hammock Gator Sauce back from Florida. It's got some heat with a nice peppery taste. The company said to give them a call and they'd ship it to me instead of getting it off Amazon for 3x the price.

Have been on a serious wing kick for a while, partially due to us binging Hot Ones, which is really good.

Ordered a few of the sauces from the show and had a wing night a while ago (All of these are available on Amazon).

Heartbeat Pineapple Habanero — Would HIGHLY recommend. There's heat, but it's not overpowering, flavor is amazing. For several weeks I put it on absolutely everything.

Hot Ones Los Calientes — Also really good, about the same heat level, especially on tacos, nachos, etc. Big, big fan.

Torchbearer Sauces Garlic Reaper Sauce — Yeah, this one stepped it up several notches heat-wise. This was level 7, meaning it's right before Da Bomb. I got cocky and instead of a few bites, I picked clean two wings and then realized my lips were on fire. Wasn't personally a huge fan of the taste, though.

We also tried the Truff hot sauces (which, it should be noted, these are meant to focus on flavor and not heat, so they're really mild). Wasn't as much of a fan as I thought I'd be.

I grew habaneros one year, and they were not extraordinarily hot! I and my buddy enjpyed them immensely!

Have been on a serious wing kick for a while, partially due to us binging Hot Ones, which is really good.

Ordered a few of the sauces from the show and had a wing night a while ago (All of these are available on Amazon).

Heartbeat Pineapple Habanero — Would HIGHLY recommend. There's heat, but it's not overpowering, flavor is amazing. For several weeks I put it on absolutely everything.

Hot Ones Los Calientes — Also really good, about the same heat level, especially on tacos, nachos, etc. Big, big fan.

Torchbearer Sauces Garlic Reaper Sauce — Yeah, this one stepped it up several notches heat-wise. This was level 7, meaning it's right before Da Bomb. I got cocky and instead of a few bites, I picked clean two wings and then realized my lips were on fire. Wasn't personally a huge fan of the taste, though.

We also tried the Truff hot sauces (which, it should be noted, these are meant to focus on flavor and not heat, so they're really mild). Wasn't as much of a fan as I thought I'd be.
I'll need to try a couple of those. I like the heat for flavor not the heat for heat.

Back