UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

So close. Hopefully the weather will be better this time around.

Danny

Wait, what? There's yet another one of these UST FREE events going on this month??!! You guys are crazy! Next you're gonna tell me there's another one scheduled for May!

Wait, what? There's yet another one of these UST FREE events going on this month??!! You guys are crazy! Next you're gonna tell me there's another one scheduled for May!

That's when I plan on making my return trip to Texas lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel bad that #Cookie went to the office and I wasn't here. I will make it up to him!

Danny

So close. Hopefully the weather will be better this time around.

Danny

Weather has been fantastic as of late so I have high hopes that we will have a beautiful 2 days together.

If not, it's still an incredible event with UST and I will savor EVERY SINGLE MOMENT, bank it!

I feel bad that #Cookie went to the office and I wasn't here. I will make it up to him!

Danny

Hahaha, well I said I would deliver a heater and I did. Alas, it kept me warm that day! :)

Looking forward to following this one!

I have no doubt that Danny, Lindsay, and the gang will keep us well entertained...

Not to mention the fact that 2.ooohhh will get to hang out with all of these guys and cookie... great experience for a new THPer! Spencer and I can both attest to this as we were both fairly new to the forum upon being selected... Super excited to see what is in store for you guys!!!

Looking forward to following this one!

I have no doubt that Danny, Lindsay, and the gang will keep us well entertained...

Not to mention the fact that 2.ooohhh will get to hang out with all of these guys and cookie... great experience for a new THPer! Spencer and I can both attest to this as we were both fairly new to the forum upon being selected... Super excited to see what is in store for you guys!!!

I heard some details may have been leaked about this months agenda.........

but they couldn't be shared with me. :angry::act-up:

I heard some details may have been leaked about this months agenda.........

but they couldn't be shared with me. :angry::act-up:

Lol I cannot confirm or deny any of these claims...

2 1/2 weeks away, getting more excited by the day. I have SO much to learn and am extremely curious to see what a pure shaft fitting can do for my game.

2 1/2 weeks away, getting more excited by the day. I have SO much to learn and am extremely curious to see what a pure shaft fitting can do for my game.
I can wait to follow along and see what they pull out of the bag.

So excited for this to be here. . .

This is going to be pretty fantastic, Danny and Lindsay rock!

Cookie, April's been a pretty good month for you huh?

I would say so!!!

.....Cookie, April's been a pretty good month for you huh?

Haha, #InternetUnderstatement! :act-up:

I know Michael will be bringing it for UST with the coverage.

JM

Yes sir, it has. I'm extremely fortunate and take none of it for granted!

The enthusiasm that Danny and Lindsay have for both the company they represent and the desire to help average hacks like us is really something special - stoked to be apart of it!!

I can wait to follow along and see what they pull out of the bag.

I'm equally excited to see what they put into the bag lol :laughing:

Getting a text from THE Danny Le asking what I wanted to improve upon?

Hell to the YES!

Getting a text from THE Danny Le asking what I wanted to improve upon?

Hell to the YES!

That's friggin awesome! So looking forward to seeing what's in store for you guys.

FWIW, here is my reply verbatim:

Hey Danny! Good to hear from you.

I'm either really hot or cold with driver. When things are bad I usually go to the BB Mini which is a very good club for me. Misses with driver are a block right or a drop kick tug left.

Short game is usually solid. Biggest issues with irons is typically getting steep and chunks. Have a tendency to straighten right leg and stand tall through swing.

Tend to hit the ball fairly high throughout the bag. Think I could benefit from a slightly heavier shaft to help tempo and lower flight a hair.

Can't wait to see what the good Dr. Le is cooking up for you 2 next week! Whatever it is I'm sure words like awesome, greatness, very cool, fantastic, are you kidding me, wonderful, outstanding, WOW and get the *&@# out of here will be heard over at HQ.

Back