How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

PhillyV noooooooooooo!

Had two great looks lip out on me in the beginning of the round and that's as close as I came all day lol it was a rough day for me

Up to 6 rounds, but doesn't help much when I have 5 double bogeys. :banghead:

4 birdies today to bump to 4

Didn't think it could happen, my putting was no bueno...streak snapped at 3.

Had a bird today, streak at 1.

Started a new streak today with one in round today. Up to 2 rounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my season starting streak of 4 has come to an end, but played another 9 and started a new streak of 1.

My streak moves to 68 by once again beating the crazy wind and aeration nonsense. I managed to streak birdies from 8-10 and got a couple more on 12 and 15. This was after watching the ball deviate away from the hole at least three times due to aeration lines beforehand hahaha!

One week. In a week they'll be rolling beautifully again, and my chances of continuing will improve greatly!

My streak moves to 68 by once again beating the crazy wind and aeration nonsense. I managed to streak birdies from 8-10 and got a couple more on 12 and 15. This was after watching the ball deviate away from the hole at least three times due to aeration lines beforehand hahaha!

One week. In a week they'll be rolling beautifully again, and my chances of continuing will improve greatly!

Impressive buddy, congrats!

68 rounds for Canadan... My "streak" is back to one round with 2 birdies yesterday... :clapp:

Impressive buddy, congrats!

Thanks buddy! It's been a really fun experience to track, and adds a nice little kick of pressure to even the most casual rounds. I've got my eyes set on three digits and I really love the idea of bringing it home.

None yesterday. Ended at 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a stretch of some ugly golf there are glimpses of solid play here and there. Got about the shortest "streak" you can get when I made birdie on the 2nd hole today.

Can't wait to get out and get another one (or more) next round!

3 today to push to 18

Technically at 5 now!!

I just can't seem to get the streak going... Played 2 rounds yesterday. 1st round front 9: nothing. 1st round back 9: 3 birds. 2nd round: had 6 good looks, but didn't make any of them. I'll take the 3 over 9 holes as a sign that the potential is there.

Dropped two today on 9, so, 21 is the number.

Played 3 nine hole rounds today and had at least 1 birdie in each. That puts me at 4

Re-starting my streak, had two today.
One round.

Still don't know how my putt on #3 didn't stay in but I'm back to zero after nothing in my callout versus sposey#s on Sunday.

Streak comes to an end today. Never gave myself any good looks

Back