2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I managed to get 10 guys but I'm wondering if I should have gone with 6 or 7 higher priced guys. This week is really tough.
I always wonder that!

I'm going with eight players right now, of course, that will probably change through out the day and tomorrow. Hard to get to seven with the prices of some guys this year. Almost have to go with three or four and then just fill the gap with who you can from the bottom up.

This a funny expert from Pat Mayo and Geoff Fienberg discussing their fantasy picks for the Masters on rotoexperts.com. Helps explain why picks are so hard for these Majors.

"Unlike a WGC event, where qualification is based entire around current performance, the field at The Masters is decisively unbalanced. With a life-time invite to all previous champions, The Masters simply can’t boast being the year’s strongest field. 66-year-old Tom Watson isn’t making a B-Line for Butler’s Cabin late Sunday afternoon and professional Uber driver Mike Weir isn’t recapturing a skill set that seemingly evaporated about seven years ago. It’s not happening. It’s fifty times more likely to see one of these guys duff a tee shot into the patrons than challenge on Sunday. The old guys and amateurs are dead money. Yes, it’s awesome seeing legends compete in a real event with today’s best players, it really is, but it delivers a knockout blow to the depth of talent."

There was just enough value on the sub 60k guys that I was able to fill a team of 10 without having to give up too much.

I'm thinking I need to change out a guy or two.

66 the position . Entry submitted for Masters,feeling not overall confident in my picks I may switch them up a bit

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm not too confident in my picks either.... but I was feeling confident the first few weeks and that has gotten me nowhere but the bottom. Need to get a few strong finishes!

Have probably put in about 10 different line ups ranging from 7 - 10 guys. Currently at 8 but sure to change another several times tonight. Only 2 constants, my picks for the THP Masters contest, have been in every line up.

Yeah I'm at 7 right now after doing some more reading on the field this morning.

I went with 7 also but things haven't gone too well the last two weeks so who knows!!

I've been back and forth on this lineup, I have 7 as of now but it might change by tonight

Lineup set, a few good players and a lot of junk

What happens if you pick the amateur ? he doesn't show any winnings so will his money not count?

I've changed my lineup 3 times already lol

I managed to get a 10 I'm pretty happy with. It's going to be an interesting week, especially with the wind on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally remembered to set my line up. Really have no idea how my team will do but here goes nothing.

This is really tough, the "salaries" are insane this week. I did a strategy lineup and I don't know if I should just leave it alone or play with it.

I did 7. Couple high end couple in the middle and then a couple guys I had to google to make sure they are actually really golfers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to shake up that fantasy line up a tad tonight...I had a dream!

Have probably put in about 10 different line ups ranging from 7 - 10 guys. Currently at 8 but sure to change another several times tonight. Only 2 constants, my picks for the THP Masters contest, have been in every line up.

neither of my picks from the Masters contest are in my lineup.

I like to think of it as hedging my bets ultimately it's probably just dumb

I got 10 but not sure how they will go. Only 3 big names fit in.

Back