Tiny House - Could You Do It?

No way. After living in a Humvee with 2 other guys for basically 3 months non stop I want my space. I can't even stand being in a crowded Costco for more than 30 or 45 minutes. Maybe on a vacay, but as a lifestyle and my home no!

JM

Not a chance. I might as well live in my closet.
This man needs his space!!

No chance.

idk about living in a tiny house ...i might be able to live in a large RV traveling the U.S tho.

No way could I do it. I definitely need my space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way...with our two boys, 1600 sq ft feel like 300 sq ft.

No way. This whole thing doesn't really make sense to me. I don't live in a huge house by any means but it works for my family

I spent 12 yrs living on a 31 foot sailboat. Probably 150 Sq feet of standing room. Had "company " off and on. Everything was close at hand. I had 1 closet that was 18" wide. Pantry was 2 shelves 10" high and 30" long.

Nope. By myself, maybe.

I don't think I could. I don't need a whole lot of space, but that just seems extreme.

As with other things I've learned in life "only if I had no other choice". Don't know how long it would take before I went bonkers but if you have no other choice.......!

I think I will pass on the tiny house, but it would be easy to keep clean.

Single definitely. I live in an 800 Sq ft house now with a woman who has more belongings than an army, and 2 rabbits.

Live in 300 sq feet? Not a chance in hell. My home theatre alone is 570 sq feet.

I could have before kids but never with my wife, she needs space for her clothes and other stuff. I need room for a man cave. We have had a big house for 3.5 years and I'm really enjoying all the space and amenities.

No way, I don't think it would be possible at all.

I could do it but not up here, too cold in the winter to be outside as much as would want. I wouldn't mind the hearing bills though.

I know Matt Foley lived in a van down by the river, that tiny house living didn't work out so well for him.

Single yeah I could do it.

With my wife nope she has too much crap!!!!

I'm simple and don't need much, I've actually drawn a couple barns with living quarters not a whole lot bigger than that. I need more room for stuff to maintain the yard, equipment and cars than I need to live in by a huge margin.

There's no way I could do a tiny house, my house now feels too small.... I have to many things I like to tinker with to be simplistic

Single I could do it, with my wife I could if the trade off was worth it. Ie an amazing location with a great view.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No way I could do it. I love watching the shows but no thank you

I'd like to think I could do it but I'd eventually lose my mind, way too confined for long term living.

Lots of TV Shows on about the tiny houses and such. Could you do it? Talking 300 sq feet or less for you and your family.
Not even a chance.

No.

If it were a part time home out on property somewhere I could do it for short periods of time. We've had as many as 9 people on our travel trailer while camping and it's okay. But by the end of the trip I've always had enough of being cramped.

I could also do it if I lived alone.

Back