NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not a very Holtby be like save there. Caps tied at 1

Killhorn is back, now the Lightning are ONLY missing namestikov, stralman, hedman, Callahan, and oh ya, stamkos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oshie! Caps back on top

Wow that was a beautiful play... Ovi gets another

Forsberg gets a goal only its the wrong Forsberg and wrong team.

Wow and just like that it is tied at 3 in the 3rd

Forsberg gets a goal only its the wrong Forsberg and wrong team.

To think, he could have been a Cap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To think, he could have been a Cap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That pic was used in the Varly trade to the Avs. He has too much class to be a Crapital.

That pic was used in the Varly trade to the Avs. He has too much class to be a Crapital.
He is no Hunter... Might as well be a figure skater

No way, really? Never heard that before

Someone sounds feisty to tonight. Go have a Silver Bullet, your not yourself when you need a beer.

Someone sounds feisty to tonight. Go have a Silver Bullet, your not yourself when you need a beer.
Haha Caps just blew a 2 goal lead in the 3rd even beer won't help this

He is no Hunter... Might as well be a figure skater

Semin. 7 years of Semin and your talking about players in Smashville being soft? Beef is confused.

Semin. 7 years of Semin and your talking about players in Smashville being soft? Beef is confused.
Oh Semin was the worst. I never want another player like that in Red White and Blue

There is a reason he is gone

Game saver from Holtby

Wow just saw the Forsberg goal and that was siiick

Haha nice try... Caps have a Russian that plays this game the right way and you know it

You must be talking about Kuzie. That number 8 is a bum who has sleeps in and has far too many suspensions to be considered playing the right way.

#Beef
#JustSayin

Apparently I am a Nashville fan tonight as the Wild don't seem to want to lock up this playoff thing on their own.

Apparently I am a Nashville fan tonight as the Wild don't seem to want to lock up this playoff thing on their own.

Have faith.

My Avs are garbage.

You must be talking about Kuzie. That number 8 is a bum who has sleeps in and has far too many suspensions to be considered playing the right way.

#Beef
#JustSayin
Hits people scores goals and plays with fire, yeah that sounds awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back