The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I'm hurting inside. Have a good one THP

Chin up bud. Not sure what's going on, but from a few replies already you've got some friends around here that are willing to lend an ear and a shoulder. Reach out, let one of us help.

??? don't like the sound of this

Hang in there buddy. Let me know if you need an ear.

Hope everything's OK my man.

Thoughts are with you! Hope everything works out!

Chin up bud. Not sure what's going on, but from a few replies already you've got some friends around here that are willing to lend an ear and a shoulder. Reach out, let one of us help.

Much appreciated. Today is my son's 15th birthday and the discussion I have to figure out a way to have with him...today is not the best day I would pick. However; it can not wait. Having the other parent be lax in his up bringing has been tough for me all his life and I thought we had reached an agreement when he was not with me. Way too long of a story and not one I that needs it's time on the line. I'm playing golf with KC720 today so there is a bright spot early on.

Just know that your comments are very much appreciated.

Much appreciated. Today is my son's 15th birthday and the discussion I have to figure out a way to have with him...today is not the best day I would pick. However; it can not wait. Having the other parent be lax in his up bringing has been tough for me all his life and I thought we had reached an agreement when he was not with me. Way too long of a story and not one I that needs it's time on the line. I'm playing golf with KC720 today so there is a bright spot early on.

Good luck J4U.

Just looking at Kang's bag will brighten anybody's day :D

Best of luck on the course and off.

All the best to you J4U.

Another night of falling asleep 45 minutes before my alarm is to go off. I don't think I am stressing about anything, so why the heck can't I sleep?

Freaking huge security line this morning at SeaTac. Ugh I think it's worse every time I fly

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I despise Luke Bryan, that is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been a long day and only being compounded by this flight delay. Now won't get back to Cleveland until 12:30 am then have an hr drive. Ugh.

I need to sleep. MrsV is watching some real housewives of who cares and it's miserable tv. NyQuil cocktail it is

I need to sleep. MrsV is watching some real housewives of who cares and it's miserable tv. NyQuil cocktail it is
Gotta stay up for end of tribe game

Had a cable barried by Comcast after one year on March 30th and come home today seeing that it was uprooted and moved to my side of the fence...neighbor didn't want it touch his side so Comcast came and ripped it up. On top of that the guy who came and wreaked havoc in my yard left the gates open and my dog got out. I am not a happy camper and was on the phone with them for an hour. Just unbelievable!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not in April I don't lol

Every game matters!!

This has been a long day and only being compounded by this flight delay. Now won't get back to Cleveland until 12:30 am then have an hr drive. Ugh.

Hope it went well, but that's not a fun time to get home..stay awake on the road!

I haven't started my taxes yet.

You're not alone..mine are sitting on my coffee table waiting to be looked at.

Edit: I'm hurting inside. Have a good one THP

Hope the talk went well today, J4U.

The Official Rant of the Day

Took a wicked cross check to the back of the head/neck tonight, minor concussion probably and some whip lash, cool little bruise as well l. Guy got kicked out and suspended but I could care less... Less than 2 weeks before club clash couldn't come at a worse time... Rest ice and ibuprofen is calling my name the next few days

Took a wicked cross check to the back of the head/neck tonight, minor concussion probably and some whip lash, cool little bruise as well l. Guy got kicked out and suspended but I could care less... Less than 2 weeks before club clash couldn't come at a worse time... Rest ice and ibuprofen is calling my name the next few days

I hope you play them again when your healthy. Get better dude.

I hope you play them again when your healthy. Get better dude.

Month and a half, when it rains it pours dude... I've had worse, best friend is a doctor and is on my team he heckled me out, just gonna be stiff for a little but can play through it.... I've played through worse lol... We did win so that's a plus, and had a 5 point night (3G 2a)

Feel like I've been hit by a semi truck, achy and exhausted, sinuses and throat. Ugh

It's not even 6am and I need a drink, not a good way to start the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back