Toulon Memphis weights

Follow the below link. I also posted it in the other thread. You can also try eBay occasionally they are there also.

https://www.callawaygolf.com/accessories/odyssey-accessories/weight-kit-2017-toulon-design.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. I am new to this site and I am trying to find my way around. Also owned a Scotty Cameron all my golfing life , but wanted to try something different , so I didn't know that the weights for the Toulons were all the same. I thought they were different from model to model. anyway thanks for filling me in on that point

Aren't all the weights the same except for the Indianapolis?

if so I would go here:

https://www.odysseygolf.com/accessories/club-accessories/weight-kit-2017-toulon-design.html

can get a single weights or 3 available options.

I owned a Scotty Cameron all my golfing life , but wanted to try something different , so I didn't know that the weights for the Toulons were all the same. I thought they were different from model to model. anyway thanks for filling me in on that point

I owned a Scotty Cameron all my golfing life , but wanted to try something different , so I didn't know that the weights for the Toulons were all the same. I thought they were different from model to model. anyway thanks for filling me in on that point

no problem, I honestly wasn't sure, only one i had seen model specific weights for was the Indy but maybe memphis had unique ones as well.

Thank you very much. I am new to this site and I am trying to find my way around. Also owned a Scotty Cameron all my golfing life , but wanted to try something different , so I didn't know that the weights for the Toulons were all the same. I thought they were different from model to model. anyway thanks for filling me in on that point

All good. Welcome! The only model with specific weights is the Indy. All other models take the same plate. You can get 7, 20, and 40 gm . The original models came std with 7. The Stroke Lab Models come with a 20. Figure which putter you’re gonna get before hand as they are a bit pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back