What Show series finale is your favorite? [spoilers]

oh really! Thank God I didn't know this when we met or there might have been words said that night.

No words. Just tears.

MASH and Cheers for me

How could Sarah forget?!

Truth. At least that last episode of chuck redeemed that last season. It was a good ending it was just sad to watch.

Lol. I loved that show when I was a kid. I was also partial to The Wonder Years, but it was a little just ahead of my time.

Gotta say that I really enjoyed The Wonder Years, and the finale was a pretty good conclusion. I especially liked the final "adult Kevin" narrative in the final scene when he is talked to his son. Good stuff.

Gotta say that I really enjoyed The Wonder Years, and the finale was a pretty good conclusion. I especially liked the final "adult Kevin" narrative in the final scene when he is talked to his son. Good stuff.

I absolutely loved and still love the Wonder Years. Great show depicting a different time of which I wasn’t familiar. It was cool to see those times through the eyes of a kid who was the same age as me. I’d watch it now if it were on.

I think more shows portrayed this way help the current kids have a better understanding of history and how the way things used to be. It had the fight amount of funny, serious and heartbreaking all rolled into one series.

Now....tv is to streamed into one vertical emotion. (Funny, drama, suspense etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Bang Theory , had watery eyes but good ending.

Sopranos, Breaking Bad, The Wonder Years

Back