Aldila NXT GEN NV 85 Hybrid Shaft Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Solid review James and a solid price point, one that wont break the bank while being able to try something different. I don't know if it will work for me but sounds like exactly what I want to try in my King Black Utility.

Solid review James and a solid price point, one that wont break the bank while being able to try something different. I don't know if it will work for me but sounds like exactly what I want to try in my King Black Utility.

Thanks dude.

At 29 bucks, it’s definitely a very palatable trial.

I love the color scheme on it, really updated from the original, but still speaks to the history of it

Nice review Jman! Great pricing point for those that like to Tinker without breaking the bank.
Like the Graphics and the multiple flex options.

Great review, I was looking forward to this! I am amazed by the price point, $29.99 is a steal. Makes me wonder what markup actually is on a typical $100, $200, $300 shaft :quiet:

Excellent review. I'm amazed a shaft can have that dramatic of an impact on a 4H. 800rpm less spin is significant.

seems like a great option for those who prefer low-lofted hybrids over high-lofted fairways

Excellent review. I'm amazed a shaft can have that dramatic of an impact on a 4H. 800rpm less spin is significant.

Crazy thing that confirmed it is, I put the stock shaft back in and hit more on monitor, right back to that window of rpm change.

Enjoyed this one James, and I figured you might see that performance out of this one based on what I saw from the driver. Love that you were able to compare to something that you very recently tested so that you had a great comfort and expectation level from the club itself.

Enjoyed this one James, and I figured you might see that performance out of this one based on what I saw from the driver. Love that you were able to compare to something that you very recently tested so that you had a great comfort and expectation level from the club itself.

Thanks brotherman. Worked out nicely that it was fresh in the mind so the comparisons were easy and accurate!

Great review James. As a fan of the original NV shaft, this ones been on my mind to try . As a player who is looking for a lower flight and to knock off some RPM’s this one may end up in my bag. And for the price point it is a no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought a pair of these to go in a pair of Cobra F7 hybrids. Starting to test them out.

Just bought a pair of these to go in a pair of Cobra F7 hybrids. Starting to test them out.

Look forward to your thoughts!

James how would you say it compared to the kbs hybrid shaft?

Nice write up! Great looking shaft and neat to see it do what it claims. Sounds like a nice shaft, especially at that price.

May order this one for the 16* Driving hybrid of mine!! Flatter, lower, less RPM! Yes please. Nice write Up James!

James how would you say it compared to the kbs hybrid shaft?

Sorry Shane, just saw this.

Well, to me, it’s not as low launching as that still. But, the KBS is one of the lowest launching hybo shafts over ever played. Feel wise, it’s a wash.

Back