I have the can cooler and it's great. Works with cans and normal bottles, the shorter/fatter microbrew bottles are a stretch for the cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is good to know, I will have to pick one up. Cashier at Cabella's was saying that they can't keep any of it in stock, so hopefully they will have them next time I stop in.

Record for mine was the other day: I filled it with hot coffee from home at 7:15am, brought it to work and drank 1/2 and got distracted. Went to dump it out at 1pm and it was still warm!
I finally finished mine at 12:30 today and it was still warm. I may have to leave some in next week and check it at the end of the day.

I might have to check out the RTIC if for no other reason than try the spill proof lid. Does anyone know if they fit the Yeti cups?

I finally finished mine at 12:30 today and it was still warm. I may have to leave some in next week and check it at the end of the day.

It wouldn't surprise me. Also, if you have a west marine or ace/true value hardware near you they carry them now

I keep hearing awesome things about these. My Boss has one he loves it!

I might have to check out the RTIC if for no other reason than try the spill proof lid. Does anyone know if they fit the Yeti cups?

The 30oz is supposed to fit the yeti but I can't confirm.

I can confirm I filled my RTIC with ice this morning at 7 and I am still running on same ice after at least 5 water fill ups.

Has anyone found a spill proof lid for the 20 ounce Yeti? The Yeti website doesn't carry them and most of the spill proof ones I have fund are for the 30 oz, but not the 20 oz.

Thanks! I looked at those as I have the 30 oz ARTC instead of a Yeti, but my wife has the Yeti and I wasn't sure if they were the same diameter.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm thinking I need one of these for the golf bag this summer.

827dc10c00d51782cdb0d950c8158464.jpg

95d4ff58691d0ac612771a4e56cdbaec.jpg

Do it.

Do it.

haha I am tapped out for today.. maybe even the month.

but in due time.
I've seen pics of Cal pal, he's huge, get him shoveling that snow for the neighbors for cash!

Just picked up a yeti 20 oz tumbler, seemed to keep my coffee warm for a long while while I was outside in the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are incredible!!!

I'm thinking I need one of these for the golf bag this summer.

827dc10c00d51782cdb0d950c8158464.jpg

95d4ff58691d0ac612771a4e56cdbaec.jpg

I almost bought one the other day at Dick's - Do they fit under a Keurig?

I picked up the jumbo RTIC and got ice at the turn Sunday; maybe about 3:30 or 4:00. At 9:something PM before heading to bed, I was still munching on the same ice. Love this thing.

I picked up the jumbo RTIC and got ice at the turn Sunday; maybe about 3:30 or 4:00. At 9:something PM before heading to bed, I was still munching on the same ice. Love this thing.

I am a huge Rtic fan, I have 2 of the 30 oz. models myself

I love me some Yeti, and I think this new Canister will be added to the collection. I could see this being extremely useful on a cold fall morning sitting in the woods waiting on a deer :)

Back