Sun Mountain Speedcart Bag

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Wondered what those with a speedcart were using

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am using a Sun Mountain Sync. Great bag. But, if I could do it over again, I would have went with a larger stand bag. Just more versatile if I go to the range or the practice green.

I am using a Sun Mountain Sync. Great bag. But, if I could do it over again, I would have went with a larger stand bag. Just more versatile if I go to the range or the practice green.
I debated sync. Debating a Callaway chev stand

I debated sync. Debating a Callaway chev stand

If you were dead set on a cart bag, I couldn't recommend the Sync enough. But, personally, I think I would have enjoyed a stand bag more. Where it stands now, I will put a few wedges, an 8 iron, a 6 iron, and my driver in my old Hoofer if I am going to the range for some practice. Just a hassle to move stuff back and forth.

I was looking for Kirkland gloves on Costco.com and saw a couple of nice bags. One is a Callaway, but I was really interested in an Ogio one that they just put up. They had some nice Under Armour bags a while back, but these look to have replaced them. For $100, not too bad of a deal.

https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?dept=All&keyword=golf+bag

If you were dead set on a cart bag, I couldn't recommend the Sync enough. But, personally, I think I would have enjoyed a stand bag more. Where it stands now, I will put a few wedges, an 8 iron, a 6 iron, and my driver in my old Hoofer if I am going to the range for some practice. Just a hassle to move stuff back and forth.

I was looking for Kirkland gloves on Costco.com and saw a couple of nice bags. One is a Callaway, but I was really interested in an Ogio one that they just put up. They had some nice Under Armour bags a while back, but these look to have replaced them. For $100, not too bad of a deal.

https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?dept=All&keyword=golf+bag

I agree that the Sync is a great bag. I have been using one almost exclusively for about 3 years. It goes on my Clicgear 3.5+ for over 99% of the rounds I play. It will be relegated to back-up status soon though when my new Hogan bag arrives primarily because all clubs will be Hogan so want to rep the brand through and through.

I have a Sync bag and a SM Pathfinder 3 cart. Both are the latest models. I really liked the combo at first but the bag twists pretty easily. Even though sun mountain says in their promotional materials the bag bottom is molded to fit the cart. It’s not a good fit and the first bump you hit the bag rises up and starts to twist. Sun Mountain customer service on both their website and twitter have failed to respond to multiple inquiries.
I just bought a new MGI Navigator electric cart and will be selling the SM. The Sync bag works fine on the MGI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back