When you win a golf cart before a charity event even starts!

Holy crap! What a win! So how'd you win it?

Nice!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Agree with Shane. What are the deets on that win?

Nice win dude!!

Very cool! Nice win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats, man. That's pretty awesome. I'd love to putz around my neighborhood in that thing. Also curious of the details on how you won it.

nice ride, congrats

That's awesome

That cart is b@d@ss.

that is darn cool. Congrats!!!

Let’s put some spinners on it and add a subwoofer! This is awesome. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with Shane. What are the deets on that win?

There was a long drive contest an hour before the round. Anyone could enter but it was $100 to get in. I think there were 20-25 guys that tried and some tried twice. I had a really good warm up so I wanted to set the mark early, I was the second to go and on the first ball, I hit it 309 on a soggy driving range as it poured the night before. 2 guys got within 8 yards of me but it was a nervous 45 minutes after posting the number.

Sick ride, throw some chrome spinners on it and you'll be set

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There was a long drive contest an hour before the round. Anyone could enter but it was $100 to get in. I think there were 20-25 guys that tried and some tried twice. I had a really good warm up so I wanted to set the mark early, I was the second to go and on the first ball, I hit it 309 on a soggy driving range as it poured the night before. 2 guys got within 8 yards of me but it was a nervous 45 minutes after posting the number.

Seems like an endorsement deal is in your future. Nice going!

Awesome cart, congrats!

You won a golf cart from a long drive contest?!?!! That’s flipping sweet!

That is so awesome! My question is it gas or electric? Gotta turn up the governor on that baby!

That is so awesome! My question is it gas or electric? Gotta turn up the governor on that baby!

No sticking a tee in the governor lever on this one, it is electric.

that thing is sweet, I'd drive it to my mailbox and back every day.

Fantastic - congratulations! That is a sharp looking cart!

Congratulations!!! Sweet ride!

Sweet! I'm obviously playing in the wrong tourneys.

Golf cart > pro shop credit

It was finally delivered!

Attachments

• 56B77AE5-1F77-41EB-83D5-72F4A8864ADB.jpeg
    56B77AE5-1F77-41EB-83D5-72F4A8864ADB.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 0
  • C4F334AF-B833-4416-9AA3-1108C4D8E027.jpeg
    C4F334AF-B833-4416-9AA3-1108C4D8E027.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 57FCCDDF-BD2E-423D-A0BB-5F6B3B8B5CDA.jpeg
    57FCCDDF-BD2E-423D-A0BB-5F6B3B8B5CDA.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 0