1st Contest - The 2016 Grandaddy of Em All - The All Expenses Paid Trip of a Lifetime

So since there are no silly question (Says Me) and a little bit of a "Newb". I'll ask this: If I don't need a new set of clubs because I love what I have, should I be entering anyways for the experience?

I don't want to possibly take a spot from someone who could really use the clubs.

Sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around all of the events and "Teams". I'm sure I'll catch on at some point.

The event is about Callaway and the fitting from the best in the world and then putting what they consider the best equipment in the world in play built by the tour department on some of the finest courses in the world.

Nobody on THP needs new golf equipment. Everybody here has a set of clubs. But the equipment is a star here and each participant will be tasked with reviewing their Grandaddy equipment post event.

I think this is the greatest thing in the world of golf for those that love golf and equipment. However if one is in love with their current stuff and prefers a specific brand, the good news is that most likely, THP offers an event that will feature that brand.

Hearing Jason Finley and Harry Arnett talk about the Grandaddy on THP radio makes this first contest even more exciting than it already was.

So since there are no silly question (Says Me) and a little bit of a "Newb". I'll ask this: If I don't need a new set of clubs because I love what I have, should I be entering anyways for the experience?

I don't want to possibly take a spot from someone who could really use the clubs.

Sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around all of the events and "Teams". I'm sure I'll catch on at some point.

short answer?

YES

I love my clubs too but this seems like a once in a lifetime opportunity. To be fitted at this level and the competitive aspect, the friendships made all seem like a no brainier. I actually bought my first callaway in years already just because I see what they offer to THp and the others that have done this. Makes you want to support them. I have ever body part crossed I will get this opportunity at some point in my life!

This is such a special event even if you are watching from the sidelines. Can't wait to see who's next in joining Canadan's squad...and oh, yeah, my entry was sent.

Listen to all the shows twice on a long ride to first call today. E-mail will be heading out tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This is such a special event even if you are watching from the sidelines. Can't wait to see who's next in joining Canadan's squad...and oh, yeah, my entry was sent.

You can say that again. For the previous year's I've stayed glued to my laptop or cell phone following coverage. I don't expect this year to change either, except for the fact that I want to be on that team and experiencing for real!!!

Are people excited? Hmmmm.

Excited is an understatement!

How could you not be excited?? Even if I don't get in, following along will be great. Re-Reading all the post events write ups from last year was great!

Event of a lifetime. Gave both THP Radio episodes a fresh listen to make sure I got my answers in.

161 posts and 2,800 views I'd say people are pretty excited, I know I am.

How could you not be, such a special event!!!

Do you have a pulse: YEP
Do you like golf: YEP
Do you like THP: Heck YEP

Let's do this!!!

Excited, very much so. Literally no work is getting done as I am constantly checking for updates on THP. Socially, this forum is the greatest thing I have ever come across. For productivity at work, no so much.

Been sleeping on the first contest in my excitement for Club Clash. Will definitely have an entry in for this prior to the deadline!

Is this a joke JB? :alien: of course we are excited! I was already getting excited as for this before last years was even over!

Does refreshing constantly even though the contest doesn't end for another five days count?

Changing tapatalk picture
71c6709acbc27d00dbf0303898ae2994.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This would be a life changing event if I got in and I don't even know how I would react. I keep watching the recap videos feeling as if I was actually there.... But to ACTUALLY BE THERE?!?!? Would be incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was considering taking a pass on #TheGrandaddy this year, since I'll turn 73, and that's pretty old for serious competition. But, I get so damned excited for this one that I just can't sit idly by and not take a chance. Besides, I've been known to surprise a few people, even at this age. Entry is in!

I'm definitely excited to see who the first pick is...and trying not to be paranoid that one of my answers was wrong or that my email evaporated in the interwebs instead of arriving safely in the admin box.

These contests will be awesome, and if they increase overall engagement here, that'll be really great! That's exciting too!

Back