My 1st #THPCallOut is to LSMO

So glad Kyle could make the trip. It was windy and a little chilly but we had the course to ourselves and had a great time! Now I gotta get to work since I am going to his home course in a couple weeks!

Here we go. Third time I've tried to post on this thread.
Great round guys. And fantastic comeback Icey. That was a heck of a great comeback.
I look forward to following the second half of this match.

Nope. Carry over the match and Nate is coming to my home course in a couple weeks. Then we might have extra holes!
Stringing him along this round and crush him during the next? Sounds like a great plan.

It was fun following along, great round guys!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Alright, Round 2 is scheduled.

April 20th
10:30am
My home Course, Hillcrest in Lincoln, NE

Tale of the tape should be the same, you never know with me, I like to tinker!!!

We haven't finalized pops. I'll update once we get that figured out.

Alright well that was quick, I'm getting 3 a side this time around it being my home course.

I got the driver figured out so hopefully I will be able to hit the ball better off the tee!

Alright Nate, my practice begins tomorrow night, the range opened today and now it's back to work, I'm coming for you buddy!

Alright Nate, my practice begins tomorrow night, the range opened today and now it's back to work, I'm coming for you buddy!

Your gonna need the practice lol!! Too long of drive to have to go back without the win!

Alright Nate, course scouting was done on Saturday, maybe I'll have to ask the greenskeeper to move some pins to more favorable positions! Course is in great shape, more practice this week, I'm gonna be ready to defend my home turf!

Looking forward to it sir!

What tees we playing sir. I have been checking out the course online.

Unfortunately it's raining today, so the second round matchup is delayed, we are finalizing the reschedule now, I branded the towel Nate gave me as a great souvenir for round 1!

Hopefully i will get a date from the wife today.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I missed the first Call Out...so once the 2nd one gets on the books, I'll be here to follow along with that one! I'm going to take my neighbor to the north, Icey, to prevail at his home course.

We got this rescheduled for next Thursday! Stay tuned for Icey's whoooopin!

We got this rescheduled for next Thursday! Stay tuned for Icey's whoooopin!

Glad we got a date scheduled, can't wait for round 2!

How is the weather looking there next week?

How is the weather looking there next week?

76 and mostly sunny, if you believe the 10-day forecast. You guys should have a ton of fun.

Sweet I am looking forward to it!

Got a quick 9 in today. Feeling good and playing better! I am ready for you sir!

Got a quick 9 in today. Feeling good and playing better! I am ready for you sir!

I'm hoping to get some good practice in this weekend, new driver will be in play for sure!

I'm hoping to get some good practice in this weekend, new driver will be in play for sure!
What driver you gaming?

What driver you gaming?

I'm testing a few right now, titleist, ping and bstone. My guess is he JGR stays in the bag by next Thursday!

Back