2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Just got in from on the course and flicked on the golf. I must say, I find that score board very pleasing.

Give it a day and it'll change :wink:

That straightened out so much in the final 3-4 inches. Wow.

I'm not sure the city of Augusta has enough beer to support a Shane Lowry victory.

I'm not sure the city of Augusta has enough beer to support a Shane Lowry victory.
That Hooters right down the street will be hopping

Don't know if they'll have enough Guinness, or if it'll even be a fresh'ish keg of it.

That's it, I'm going to Fort Gordon after this place....Unless the Army says I can go back to Europe. Can't say no to Europe.

But man would I like to live in Augusta for awhile.

Did he try and draw that?

Ugghh, I don't miss that crap. Washington Road during the Masters is like I5 in LA during rush hour.

Fried egg for Rory!

That's it, I'm going to Fort Gordon after this place....Unless the Army says I can go back to Europe. Can't say no to Europe.

But man would I like to live in Augusta for awhile.

I was there 06-09. Make sure you live on the right side of I-20 :wink:

That is one plugged lie in the bunker.

Oh man, that's gonna be a tough bunker shot for Rory. Important note to Rory: Don't hit a bad bunker shot and then slap at the sand. That leads to armchair rules officials calling in.

Oh man, that's gonna be a tough bunker shot for Rory. Important note to Rory: Don't hit a bad bunker shot and then slap at the sand. That leads to armchair rules officials calling in.
he heard you

What did I just say Rory? Eesh.

He definitely feigned the slap!

Not much you can do there.

Are you not aloud to ground your club after the shot in the bunker? I don't get it...

Are you not aloud to ground your club after the shot in the bunker? I don't get it...

Couple years ago when Rory was leading, he hit a terrible shot into the bunker on 18 and then left it in the bunker. Because he was still in the bunker when he got pissy and slapped at the sand, an armchair official called in and said Rory could have been testing the sand by slapping at it. It lead to about a 15 minute ordeal and officials deemed it no penalty. The caller was probably pissed, and his mother probably yelled at him for taking too long to come out of the basement for dinner.

Rory is reading brail out there

That may have been the most defensive putt I've seen all day.

Well, besides Phil's layup put on 18.

Man the back 9 was not kind to many of the players today

Couple years ago when Rory was leading, he hit a terrible shot into the bunker on 18 and then left it in the bunker. Because he was still in the bunker when he got pissy and slapped at the sand, an armchair official called in and said Rory could have been testing the sand by slapping at it. It lead to about a 15 minute ordeal and officials deemed it no penalty. The caller was probably pissed, and his mother probably yelled at him for taking too long to come out of the basement for dinner.

lol. So he was testing the sand after hitting another shot previously in said bunker? They shouldn't even entertain people calling in about infractions.

Shane McLowery huh? Lol

Shane Mclowry lol

Back