What Are You Ordering?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Dinner #1 at the Odyssey Experience had a fun menu. We always love to go overboard with our food at THP Events and this one was no different.

So what are you picking for those not in attendance and since it’s open bar at THP advents, what drink is going with it?

For those that were in attendance, you don’t get a do over, but can share pics of your meal hahah.

288ab58f01ddaa08226c6f0561bc4fb9.jpg

• Admin
The lobster Mac and cheese

c09b50247a3aeef9d6292c2fdbe09743.jpg

I am having the crab cake, Caesar salad, filet and the chocolate lava cake.

What was the consensus on the scallops? Preparation looked and I’m a sucker for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to have to go with the she crab soup and the lobster. Desert is the cheesecake. Starters I'm trying it all.

Drink wise I would probably be lazy and ask for either local craft beer that is a pale ale or a crisp lager. If gose or a berliner Weiss is available that might get the nod. If no craft beer available I would probably go with either a moscow mule, whiskey buck, old fashioned, or manhattan depending on the temperature.

I wish it said choice of one each instead of choice of one since all the items look delicious.

Crab cakes to start out, Caesar salad, then the seared scallops, and topping it off with the cheesecake. I’m obviously washing this all down with a local craft beer.

What an outstanding menu though! The lobster mac and cheese is a very close second...

Caesar Salad, Lobster Mac & Cheese, Chocolate Lava Cake

It's hard to choose something other than this when we have this picture.

The filets at haig point were outstanding though.... and the shrimp and grits too... the food at thp events is outstanding.

Caesar Salad for me, followed by a Filet and finishing with the Cheesecake! Sounds like a winning combo to me.

Oh and I'll take a cherry limeade please. You're too kind.

Crab cakes
Caesar salad
Filet
Cheesecake

Can't go wrong with anything on that menu though.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad for me, followed by a Filet and finishing with the Cheesecake! Sounds like a winning combo to me.

Oh and I'll take a cherry limeade please. You're too kind.
This right here!!!!

Crab Cakes and Scallops, cant not get seafood when your on the east coast right? Especially crab cakes!

A picture is worth 1,000 words...I'd be ordering this!

Also the crab cakes, ceasar salad, and the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.

Gosh, I'm hungry now, and I just ate dinner...

What Are You Ordering?

I’m going with:

Both appetizers (family style)
Seafood Salad
5oz Petite Beef
Chocolate Lava

Drink: Rum Old Fashioned

FWIW that’s one of the better menus I’ve seen at a THP event!

Last edited:
calamari frito
seafood chopped salad
lobster mac. but full disclosure, if i didn’t know what the lobster mac actually was, i probably would go with fish of the day.

drink would be a full bodied white wine. i’d try to get sean to move past his pinot grigio phase and try a man’s white wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What Are You Ordering?

I thought the filet was ok. I asked for med, but was served with zero red. It was more of a well done. Still very good.

8b40661f1efc13c54b0a29b96153f410.jpg

I SHOULD have ordered the lobster macaroni. I told everyone in my family

67ed6d8bc163f835ba41e2b250444db7.gif

Now, you wanna talk great food. The dinner on Saturday was great.

Starting with a Ceasar salad because going with seafood with apps and main dish.

That lobster Mac looked amazing. Catch of the day close second maybe depending (swordfish but do not recall sides)

Give me that lava cake for dessert.

Since I am eating seafood gonna take a page out of Sean Toulon’s book and have a glass or two (probably two) of white wine.

Seafood Chopped Salad
Seared Scallops
need to go both on the Desserts

beverage would be Crater Lake Vodka Martini with starter and salad and a nice Cab or Merlot with dinner and dessert

:drool::drool::drool:

I wouldn't have ordered the lobster mac unless I saw this plated but this is the correct answer.

Never know what you're going to get but damn a full lobster tail and a heap of Mac. Oh yeah

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Crab cake-easy choice
Maybe try and sneak TWO bowls of SheCrab
Sea Scallops w Risotto
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

Drink....hmmm....would probably go with a well made mojito, followed by some white wine since I’m eating fish all meal and finish it off with some good neat bourbon depending on the list.

Calamari
Cesar
Fillet
Lava cake

Probably pair it with a IPA as wine can get out of hand quickly as much as I'd love a Malbec with it.

I guess I’ll be drinking and having dessert for this meal. No vegetarian options that I see.

I’ll keep drinking old fashioned while I wait for the rest of yinz to finish dinner.

Crab cake
Caesar Salad
Lobster Mac
no dessert
Doesn't look like a bad option on the menu though.

Back