I assume using that comes with feats of early optimism in life followed by failure?

Nah. After a while the optimism wears off and you just prepare for a sh*t covered hot dog

I assume using that comes with feats of early optimism in life followed by failure?
Its so filling lol

No. Early failures followed by more failures thius eternal optimism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm another one of those people that won't eat ketchup on anything. Typical hot dog has mustard and onions however I really like chili cheese and a dog with grilled peppers and onions and sauerkraut.

I want to go to a Braves game now!
CeKfQ3qVIAA5aC6.jpg
CeKfQ3sUMAIZqmA.jpg

I like mustard and onions, sometimes just a little ketchup. Sauerkraut is also acceptable, but that is usually reserved for my brats.

Chili, cheese, and hot peppers is my preferred. If those aren't available, spicy brown mustard and ketchup will suffice.

Coney Sauce. Onions, and Mustard!!! Detroit Dogs are the only way to go

Yellow mustard only please.....

The more I think about this I think it's less about the toppings and more about the hotdog. There is a lot of garbage hotdogs out there that require condiments to cover them up. Depending on the type of dog I will change my toppings.

The more I think about this I think it's less about the toppings and more about the hotdog. There is a lot of garbage hotdogs out there that require condiments to cover them up. Depending on the type of dog I will change my toppings.
The more I think about this I think it's less about the hotdog and more about the toppings. There is no better way to get chili, cheese, and coleslaw down my gullet than atop a low grade borderline dog food grade hotdog…

The more I think about this I think it's less about the hotdog and more about the toppings. There is no better way to get chili, cheese, and coleslaw down my gullet than atop a low grade borderline dog food grade hotdog…

Well you can feed your team dog food grade hot dogs at the Cure event, thanks for the HOF tag...

Assuming a good grade dog, ketchup only

Ketchup should not be allowed on hot dogs or anything else for that matter

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ketchup should not be allowed on hot dogs or anything else for that matter

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Blasphemy!

I'm so shocked at he hatred for ketchup on the dog.

I like ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, and cheese.

Or slaw

Or Chicago style

I'm so shocked at he hatred for ketchup on the dog.

I like ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, and cheese.

Or slaw

Or Chicago style

what is chicago style?

i'm good with everything you said but no ketchup. ketchup is great for a lot of things, but not hot dogs.

i remember the first time i went to new york as an adult was in college, and i was so excited to get a hot dog from a street vendor. it was one of those hot dogs with the weird reddish pinkish sauce and soggy onions. one bite and into the trash. gross.

what is chicago style?

i'm good with everything you said but no ketchup. ketchup is great for a lot of things, but not hot dogs.

i remember the first time i went to new york as an adult was in college, and i was so excited to get a hot dog from a street vendor. it was one of those hot dogs with the weird reddish pinkish sauce and soggy onions. one bite and into the trash. gross.

02cbdbd99ac39a5dd4a90d146e120a0e.jpg

da1c88b91815b6460f8a546f2e5d0c43.jpg

what's a sport pepper? does it have like racing stripes and a spoiler and come with a mini fire extinguisher and one of those lawn mower exhaust pipes?

what is chicago style?

Chicago style is a poppy seed bun, Vienna beef hot dog, neon green relish, mustard, pickle spear, onions, sport peppers, tomatoes and celery salt. It's the bomb.

what's a sport pepper? does it have like racing stripes and a spoiler and come with a mini fire extinguisher and one of those lawn mower exhaust pipes?

It's a little pickled pepper, adds some flavor and bite.

The funny part about tomato being fair game on a hot dog, but ketchup is evil is hysterical.

Back