Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world late last week! A beautiful little girl. Mom and baby are doing great. All I can say right now is it is a simply amazing experience.

Congrats man that's awesome.

Our local Relay dinner came off without a hitch. $5000 more for cancer research.

That is great! Eff Cancer.

My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world late last week! A beautiful little girl. Mom and baby are doing great. All I can say right now is it is a simply amazing experience.

Congrats, glad mom and baby are doing well.

Tax return monies came in today! I am elated over my extra $168 dollars in my bank account LOL. The wife is angry she only received $15,000 back.

Just over a week until I'm in FL hanging with a bunch of THPers. It's been awhile since my last event and I can't wait til next week.

Just over a week until I'm in FL hanging with a bunch of THPers. It's been awhile since my last event and I can't wait til next week.

Me too...I am counting down the days.

Tax return monies came in today! I am elated over my extra $168 dollars in my bank account LOL. The wife is angry she only received $15,000 back.

Umm...if she's not happy with that, I'll take it. Even with the poor exchange rate between USD and CAD(?).

Congrats on the little one! They are a joy and a curse but I wouldn't trade any of mine!!

Just had that interview and I can say I am all smiles. May be flying down tonight for a face to face interview tomorrow.

Just had that interview and I can say I am all smiles. May be flying down tonight for a face to face interview tomorrow.

Congrats man. Safe travels and smooth skies.

That's awesome Matt. Golfs on me when you make the move

Really glad the Grandaddy contests have started. Need to get this resolved early so I can just be anxious all year!!

I really enjoy my walks with Arrow. I have been trying to take him for a really long walk every day after I get home from the gym. Sometimes I just don't have time, but when I do it's great because he loves it so much. He comes home with his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth, and a giant smile on his face, plus it allows me to log an extra 2000+ steps.

Then it's out to the back yard with Ellie where she will just bask in the sun while I spend 10 minutes working on my garden. It all seems so silly, but it's just a really nice peaceful part of my day. Plus with all this outdoor activity, it's giving me a chance to not be the palest person who lives in Florida.

Last edited:
I've got an old buddy coming into town tomorrow from Minneapolis to play golf. We've played over 1000 rounds together, most of them from the 1990's, so it will be a lot of laughs. We'll be turning back the clock and acting like we don't have any responsibility and playing 36-45 holes every day for 4 days straight which means my back and liver will be getting some exercise!:act-up: The weather looks perfect.

Last edited:
Great to hear Matt!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

leaving Friday morning to head to Florida to see my wife's Grandparents and my Grandparents. they live within 2 hours drive from each other. 8 days in the sun will be nice start to spring/ summer and it looks like the weather will break by the time we get back home up north.

Congrats man. Safe travels and smooth skies.
Doesn't look they could pull together all the individuals I was going to be meeting. Waiting for them to respond with a date.
That's awesome Matt. Golfs on me when you make the move
Maybe the first round then the next is on me! Looking forward to it.
Knock it out of the park
That's the plan!

Great to hear Matt!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Thanks It has been wearing on me for a few weeks.

Umm...if she's not happy with that, I'll take it. Even with the poor exchange rate between USD and CAD(?).

She figured it should have been more (her medical expenses last year were refunded on the taxes at 60% of what she paid out).

I am really just happy we ended up recouping as much as we did.

That's awesome! Hope it works out for you.

That is wonderful news! Good luck!

After a whirlwind day I now have a flight to Orlando tomorrow, driving to Jacksonville, back to Orlando then home tomorrow night. Going to be a Lin day for a face to face interview. I'm spent already.

Had a good morning with the Mrs. cleaned up the sticks in the yard, changed oil in the mower and greased it, mowed, played golf, changed oil in the car, rotated the tires as well.

It feels good to have a productive day! Now just chillin in the hammock smoking a cigar with a whiskey drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Good morning THP! It's going to be a great day!

Smile at some one you don't know. Give someone a hug that looks like they could use it. Give an encouraging word to a co-worker. Spread the love!

I get to play golf with some of my beat friends this weekend and I can't freaking wait! Golf is always so much better with THPers.

After a whirlwind day I now have a flight to Orlando tomorrow, driving to Jacksonville, back to Orlando then home tomorrow night. Going to be a Lin day for a face to face interview. I'm spent already.

Slay it, brother! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back