Golf Digest Instruction

slimjim32

Reaction score
Handicap
Have any of you used the instruction/tips from a Golf Digest magazine? If so, did you get results from it?

I was really struggling with my chipping and during my search of the inter webs, a link for Butch Harmon via Golf Digest populated. I was REALLY struggling so I figured why not. Well, I became much more consistent after following the pointers that were put forth, and have since made the chip my own swing. But I do have to give some credit to Golf Digest/Butch Harmon for putting it out there and getting me back on track.

I bought the short game package from GD and Butch Harmon. It’s made a big difference with my chipping and pitches. I still use his technique. Works great.

I haven't for years but I remember as a kid/teenage waiting every month for the next edition so I could use some of the tips. I can't imagine how many changes I made to my swing every single month back then.

I haven't for years but I remember as a kid/teenage waiting every month for the next edition so I could use some of the tips. I can't imagine how many changes I made to my swing every single month back then.

Yep, totally me too. I remember the old reverse-C swing with the huge leg drive we were taught in the 70's; Golf Digest did a whole thing on that with (I think) Jerry Pate on the cover.

Back