Team Callaway Signs Johnny Miller

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this on Twitter. At least its a podcast and not forced to listen to him haha

[FONT=&]Saw this on Twitter. At least its a podcast and not forced to listen to him haha

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Chris Harrison and Johnny Miller... not exactly moving the needle here

I can't stand Johnny Miller and I'm glad he isn't on TV anymore.

Ugh, the first step back in a while for them. I don’t mind Harrison, but Miller is a head scratcher

Odd combo...

Did you know he shot 63 in the US Open?

I’ve never been a Johnny Miller fan.

When I think of Callaway's culture, Johnny Miller is the furthest thing from it.

Very strange.

I cannot stand Johnny Miller so I wont be listening but this is a head scratcher for me

First recycled material for golf bags, now recycled announcers for podcasts...

Does he give out roses at the end?

Meh.

CBH is a fairly cool guy, so that's cool.

:at-wits-end: not a fan

Bleh. Not interested.

I am very confused.... I don't watch the bachelor, but do know he is a golfer. Johnny Miller... Well he is polarizing I think, but not sure that his fans are going to track down a podcast he is in.

In some ways, I think I like the idea of a podcast with Miller more than I like him during broadcasts. But I'm not sure if that crosses into "like him overall" territory.

I'll give it a listen. The folks at Callaway tend to make decent decisions when it comes to stuff like this.

Miller was on the Callaway staff for years a while back, even after his playing days were over.

I thought Rory McIlroy and Carson Daly was an odd mix for a podcast, now this comes along and it's even weirder.

I'll give it a try. Hopefully he's not as annoying during a conversation otherwise I won't be a listener for long. I'm sure he has some interesting insight on some topics.

No thanks

I am surprised that I am the rare one that liked Johnny Miller. Often times he turned me off with some of his comments, but he made watching golf pretty entertaining.

Team Callaway Signs Johnny Miller

I am surprised that I am the rare one that liked Johnny Miller. Often times he turned me off with some of his comments, but he made watching golf pretty entertaining.

Only way that statement is true is if you are comparing him in the booth to CBS crew (Faldo)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with you I like Johnny Miller. I love his brutal honesty. I will tune in to give it a try.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back