Trek One series 1.1

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
Shoes and a good seat are huge. Shoes can vary depending on what pedals you are using (feel free to take a picture of them and I can direct you in the right path). A good saddle is key, what kind of issues are you having with the current one?

Shoes and a good seat are huge. Shoes can vary depending on what pedals you are using (feel free to take a picture of them and I can direct you in the right path). A good saddle is key, what kind of issues are you having with the current one?
The saddle seems to big. It appears to be focused on comfort. I'm not looking for anything super tiny or anything. Also, I tend to slide forward. I adjusted it a bit after the first ride and it helped a little. I think the size is contributing to the sliding as well.

The saddle seems to big. It appears to be focused on comfort. I'm not looking for anything super tiny or anything. Also, I tend to slide forward. I adjusted it a bit after the first ride and it helped a little. I think the size is contributing to the sliding as well.

Specialized Power Saddle is my best selling bike saddle, and I also have it on every one of my bikes. I would recommend a 143mm size on that one for you, and when installed, pitch the nose up a bit.

50d63022907d860a01cb7e695cc37786.jpg

War, here is a picture of my pedals. Do I have to buy a particular shoe or just the clip that attaches to the bottom of the shoe.

Do you have cycling shoes?

If so, you need to get Shimano SPD cleats for your shoes, those are compatible with that pedal.

Do you have cycling shoes?

If so, you need to get Shimano SPD cleats for your shoes, those are compatible with that pedal.
No shoes yet. I didn't know if in had to buy a specific brand shoe or if I just needed a specific cleat. Now I know any shoe will work!

No shoes yet. I didn't know if in had to buy a specific brand shoe or if I just needed a specific cleat. Now I know any shoe will work!

As long as it has the two hole setup for the SPD cleat, and cycling shoe will work.

AMart.....I have a spare set of cleats, still in the bag. Also, have a spare set of M520 pedals, just need cleaning up. Both yours for the asking, you can message me your address, I can get them out at the beginning of May once I get home.

a9487d6422a3c06e8973d7157cbe1adf.jpg

What can I say, we like cycling $40,000 worth of bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see what the first 4 are, what's the 5th one on the end?

Took the plunge this weekend and craigslist-traded for a cheapie road bike. Golf consumes my fun budget, so for now I'll have to keep with my sweet used Schwinn (oh yeah) but I'm excited to get into riding again, it hasn't really been on my priority list since we had our daughter.

I just sold a trek 4500 mountain bike and wanting to use the funds to continue my restoration on an older Electra Rat Rod beach cruiser. It needs a Nexus 3spd overhaul, pedals and new white walls and "El Guapo" will be ready to roll. Already invested is new hand grips, springer seat, tool bag on the handlebars and a cup holder. I like the springer front fork that's on it too. I'll find some pics and post them up.

I just sold a trek 4500 mountain bike and wanting to use the funds to continue my restoration on an older Electra Rat Rod beach cruiser. It needs a Nexus 3spd overhaul, pedals and new white walls and "El Guapo" will be ready to roll. Already invested is new hand grips, springer seat, tool bag on the handlebars and a cup holder. I like the springer front fork that's on it too. I'll find some pics and post them up.

I have a rat rod. Love that cruiser.

I have a rat rod. Love that cruiser.
Mine is an 03 I think. It doesn't have as much forward pedaling as the newer ones. I'd really like to get my hands on an 8 ball but they are hard to find on the cheap.

Mine is an 03 I think. It doesn't have as much forward pedaling as the newer ones. I'd really like to get my hands on an 8 ball but they are hard to find on the cheap.

I have a couple straight 8s.

The key is to find them with the triple tree front fork.

I found one about 150 miles from me on Craigslist that was fully "customized" the way I wanted it. Gone before I could get over to see it. What's the name of your shop? Are you on line?

I found one about 150 miles from me on Craigslist that was fully "customized" the way I wanted it. Gone before I could get over to see it. What's the name of your shop? Are you on line?

Village Bikes, we have online presence but no sales online as we keep to the local IBD value.

As far as building up some old cruisers, I have a ton of stuff from my builds, would be happy to help you with you with yours.

bb326ec35b99b6b4b5ff99bd0930e694.jpg

Here it is the way I bought it. It still has the apes on it which I love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Village Bikes, we have online presence but no sales online as we keep to the local IBD value.

As far as building up some old cruisers, I have a ton of stuff from my builds, would be happy to help you with you with yours.

Hey thanks! I appreciate the offer. Im not sure what you have in mind but I do need whitewall tires, pedals, and the Nexus 3 speed shifter. I already have a new seat, grips, black dice valve stem covers, a leather tool bag for the bars, cup holder, rear view mirror and bike bell. Shoot me a pm or post some photos of some of your builds.

Nice.

Both with Di2 builds?

I still haven't made the jump to Di2 but my 2014 SRAM Red gruppo on my BH G5 has been so damn reliable that I haven't found a need to upgrade yet. A buddy of mine who owns a bike shop would love to put be in one of these Orca M-LTDi's but I've got to make/have more time on my bike to spend that kind of dough.

http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.coresites.factorymedia.com%2Frcuk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F09%2FP1060993-1020x681.jpg

Last edited:
Back