New Dude Perfect Trick Shot Video

Really fun to watch these guys! Some of these shots are nothing short of incredible.

It was a great watch, I wonder how many takes it takes to get some of those shots right! I liked the gong ball return and the hole in one the best.

Pretty damn cool, these guys have some talent and creativeness....that's a certainty.

This was a good video, I enjoy Dude Perfect most of the time.

Good video. I like the one they did with Sadlowski, too. They're fun to watch for sure.

Their HQ is in Frisco, TX, and like Freddie mentioned they have a studio and hold kiddo camps and other things. They did something recently at a buddies tennis center but haven't seen that video make its way out yet.

That HIO was pretty impressive. I wonder how many shots it took him. I'm sure Gentle Creek didn't want him out there for hours hitting ball after ball onto their green when they are about to host some pretty good tournaments there in the next month.

The kids around here love them because they pretty much are kids. I think the Bryan Bros. do better trick shots but that HIO takes the cake.

Their HQ is in Frisco, TX, and like Freddie mentioned they have a studio and hold kiddo camps and other things. They did something recently at a buddies tennis center but haven't seen that video make its way out yet.

That HIO was pretty impressive. I wonder how many shots it took him. I'm sure Gentle Creek didn't want him out there for hours hitting ball after ball onto their green when they are about to host some pretty good tournaments there in the next month.

The kids around here love them because they pretty much are kids. I think the Bryan Bros. do better trick shots but that HIO takes the cake.

This is why I enjoy them. Are they way overly excitable at times? Heck yes. I like that though.

Did I miss it, was this giant truvis not in the video???
11373835_917323451722568_400793258_n.jpg

the *slap* of him hitting the water is hilarious!

Getting ready to record a new THP Radio show with the guys from Dude Perfect. Should be a lot of fun talking to Tyler and Cody.

Getting ready to record a new THP Radio show with the guys from Dude Perfect. Should be a lot of fun talking to Tyler and Cody.

That's very cool!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So cool to have them on!

Pretty cool, would be fun to spend a weekend with those guys trying trick shots with them. A hole in one if always impressive, but chipping the ball into that tube had to be tough...though I would guess a lot of those shots were much harder than the guys made them look.

How many times did they have do the hole in one shot is my question. That was a great video

How many times did they have do the hole in one shot is my question. That was a great video

I asked that very thing and on the THP Radio show coming out soon, he answers honestly. It was a cool segment.

I asked that very thing and on the THP Radio show coming out soon, he answers honestly. It was a cool segment.

I don't care if it took 20 times, to hole out on a par three is pretty damn sweet.

I don't care if it took 20 times, to hole out on a par three is pretty damn sweet.

Seriously. That was a sweet shot no matter what!

I can't wait to hear it!

Those dudes are great! Beats the hell out of most "jobs"

If anyone ever watches Mike Rowe's show on CNN ( Similar to Dirty Jobs ) he had a recent episode where he visited their HQ's in Texas. What an amazing facility. They have tons of sponsors and vow to keep all vids family friendly and have turned down sponsorships from alcoholic beverage companies etc...

They demonstrated with Mike Rowe how one trick shot can take hours and multiple attempts. Each attempt has the same intro to give the illusion that it was done on the first take. Not to say that these are not hard shots but most of them take multiple tries and hours to pull off. These guys are great and really fun to watch.

Possibly the most "real" take...

"Throw it to a a fan Gar!"
"Not the window... "
*smash*
"That's, That's a window. "

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Heard of these guys but never seen them......amazing. HIO was great, after seeing him take the dive into that pond im suprised he didnt contract every 19th century illness going!

Back