ShortPar4 – What did you get / trading thread

If anyone is interested in these True Linkswear shoes (size 10.5), send me a a PM.

IMG_5864_zps8ftlhqjs.jpg

IMG_5863_zps03ggt9in.jpg

image_zpsv4l7gh0s.jpeg
I have this shirt in a large. I will pretty much trade it for anything. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Anyone interested in trading anything other than an ugly GMac polo? I have a Large GMac polo and a Large GMac long sleeve dry-fit mock turtleneck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've received three boxes were nearly identical each contained a 3/4 red pull over a grey polo shirt. After those two boxes I asked to switch from Large to Medium and guess what they sent me Large. I relieved to GMAC shirts in Large if anyone is interested purchasing them. I would exchange them but I had already canceled my subscription and once you cancel they offer no help. In my honest opinion they suck

I've received three boxes were nearly identical each contained a 3/4 red pull over a grey polo shirt. After those two boxes I asked to switch from Large to Medium and guess what they sent me Large. I relieved to GMAC shirts in Large if anyone is interested purchasing them. I would exchange them but I had already canceled my subscription and once you cancel they offer no help. In my honest opinion they suck

Do you have pics?

Looking to trade an Adidas Climacool XL polo.
102d36a04e9c4cd399e7db2d7747736f.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in either of these items, send me a message. Both are size Large.
The shirt on the right is a navy dri-fit style mock turtle neck.
854ffafd62944bfee66692c48228142f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The polo is no longer available. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm willing to trade or sell a polo and 1/4 zip sweater both Gmac brand XL. I have 2 other Gmac shirts and the sweater doesn't accentuate my best parts lol. Obviously would be looking for XL in return or make me a decent offer.

678a080470485b2f433ba2dc0ef06b2c.jpg
ff2a739604c82c7cbbf6b6f22bfed295.jpg

Is this service really worth the cost? Was thinking of signing up, but looks like a lot of you guys get stuff you dont want.

Is this service really worth the cost? Was thinking of signing up, but looks like a lot of you guys get stuff you dont want.
There's a lot more happiness than unhappiness. Check out the main SP4 thread for a better overall feel for things.

have any of you tried to wear the Chase 54 shirt? I didn't think it would be something that I'd like on the course, but figured it'd be alright for work(and didn't want to go thru trying to sell it). Tried it on, and it's actually one of the most comfortable golf shirts I own.

have any of you tried to wear the Chase 54 shirt? I didn't think it would be something that I'd like on the course, but figured it'd be alright for work(and didn't want to go thru trying to sell it). Tried it on, and it's actually one of the most comfortable golf shirts I own.

Yes I did, the material is very nice.

I agree with both of you, it's a nice shirt.

I worn mine at work yesterday and actually really liked it by the end of the day.

front_zpspyjwh0xk.jpg

back_zpsr9rq4x94.jpg

I have this GMAC shirt in a large. Please PM if you are interested in trading for this. Thanks a lot.

100% completely agree, one of the best polo I have ever worn while playing. Right up there with my Tour FootJoy shirts!

Anyone want to trade a devereux polo for this GMac? Size Large

This is my second box. I am going to cancel as I just haven't gotten anything I really like. Chase 54 salmon colored shirt size M. Pair of House of Grey and Oakley shorts, both size 34. If anyone is interested in trading, let me know. Looking for a pair of golf pants size 34/30 or 34/32, other medium shirts, or 1/4 zip pullover.
IMG_1720.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1719.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ShortPar4 – What did you get / trading thread

I have the following available for sale. Both XL Devereaux and Gmac

b03708e1de115d7c9ee2990eacf8bfcc.jpg
94cbe8840cbec4a56e547b1d8777ae8f.jpg

I have the following:

Large Blue GMAC polo
Large Purple Devereux polo

Trade or for sale let me know thanks

Size 36 Callaway shorts for trade. I have too many khaki shorts and would trade for other color shorts. or let me know what you have.

Back