SeeMore Putters Thread

Pretty cool to see!

If i recall, he has been struggling lately, so maybe the Seemore will fix that for him, which would be awesome.

Makes perfect sense for him to try, he's struggling not being anchored, the RST essentially acts as an invisible anchor point.

Question is, does it make it into play?

Makes perfect sense for him to try, he's struggling not being anchored, the RST essentially acts as an invisible anchor point.

I hope so. I don't know too many who would experiment masters week but maybe that's what he needs.

Would be awesome to see the first appearance in his bag be on the greens at Augusta.

I just thought of this but how would him putting a SeeMore in the bag effect his sponsorship with another company?

I just thought of this but how would him putting a SeeMore in the bag effect his sponsorship with another company?

Probably not at all. Most guys don't have full 14 club bag deals, and I don't think Keegan does considering he's been using an Odyssey for the longest time while under cleveland/srixon. Usually it's around 11 I believe for some of the bigger ones.

This was my thought too. Hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not at all. Most guys don't have full 14 club bag deals, and I don't think Keegan does considering he's been using an Odyssey for the longest time while under cleveland/srixon. Usually it's around 11 I believe for some of the bigger ones.
Interesting. I guess I just assumed that they all had 14 club deals.

It would be some great publicity for an awesome company. I hope it happens

Interesting. I guess I just assumed that they all had 14 club deals.

It would be some great publicity for an awesome company. I hope it happens

Some definitely do, but I think it's more uncommon than common. That's how a lot of guys have different drivers and putters in play other than the brand on the side of the bag. Nike might be the exception though, I feel like most of their guys are all 14.

I would love to see more SeeMore's on tour though. (that was funny to type out)

Some definitely do, but I think it's more uncommon than common. That's how a lot of guys have different drivers and putters in play other than the brand on the side of the bag. Nike might be the exception though, I feel like most of their guys are all 14.

I would love to see more SeeMore's on tour though. (that was funny to type out)

Good day at Augusta. We will see.

Got my first SeeMore today, gotta say I am impressed for the $. I was inbetween this and an Edel Torque. Only reason I didn't get the Edel was my coupon didn't apply!
af478faaccdf97cb3e6632f4efec10df.jpg
2b6f81f1cc56002531cebd4323430105.jpg
32a5962772f18fafdb91da1ecb4e8c20.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Got my first SeeMore today, gotta say I am impressed for the $. I was inbetween this and an Edel Torque. Only reason I didn't get the Edel was my coupon didn't apply!

Thats purty.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I love that shape, no matter what I try, I always seem to come back to my one CS

Welcome to Team SeeMore!!

MFGP2 PR Tri Sole is back in the bag with a badass Tour SNSR contour grip on it and I'm not at all afraid to admit it.

Dropped a 40 foot putt for birdie on punched greens yesterday! 2 others that should have dropped for bird but hung on to the lip of the hole. Really happy with how I rolled the rock yesterday with the X2. I have so much confidence with this club in my hands.

SeeMore is my putter choice and will be for a long time.

MFGP2 PR Tri Sole is back in the bag with a badass Tour SNSR contour grip on it and I'm not at all afraid to admit it.

That's gone back in the bag full time for me. After I shook the cobwebs off on the front 9, had a fantastic back 9 putting with it. With two competitive events (at least) coming up, I'm going to stick with one putter, and the SeeMore is comfort for me.

Hey members, what is the Best method of installing a grip to be perfectly in line on a Seemore to make sure that the RST is in line with the grip?

Hey members, what is the Best method of installing a grip to be perfectly in line on a Seemore to make sure that the RST is in line with the grip?
I could be way off but I don't think the grip would alter the RST. I would say put your grip on anyway that you would like.

I still have the Pure grip on mine. I really like the way it looks and feels. Pondered a switch to SS but with the way I rolling my putter no way I am switching now.

I could be way off but I don't think the grip would alter the RST. I would say put your grip on anyway that you would like.

I still have the Pure grip on mine. I really like the way it looks and feels. Pondered a switch to SS but with the way I rolling my putter no way I am switching now.

Guess it wouldn't. Was more in the thought of square to club face.

I know I've said it before but I love my Seemore. Someday I will have a nice new shiny one but for now I have seen such an improvement with this one that in my first couple rounds of the year, by not 3 putting, I kept the scores down. Weather is going to break this week so I can get out plus league is about to start and I am so excited that I have confidence in my putter and putting with the work I've done this winter that my anxiety when on the green has diminished greatly. Look forward to saving strokes this year.

Seemore, can you give me any history on this putter?

THP%20Seemore_zps8bldvk1t.jpg

Guess it wouldn't. Was more in the thought of square to club face.
Got ya. It is really easy to eye ball and if you mess it up removing and trying again isn't too much trouble.

Hey guys,

Question for folks - Last week i had ZERO Seemores -- and today i ended up with these 2:

Can someone explain the difference between the 2? obviously besides shape/ shaft. Both are "milled" ? Precision Tour Milled vs Milled ?

I have always been a mallet guy - but upon initial "rug rolls" this PTM feels amazing --- cant wait to hit the putting green tomorrow and try these out.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Back