The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to JMan bringing it up, I want a grouper sandwich now. Hmm trip to Florida required.

Idkkkkkk, the kitchen is smelling pretty damn good with homemade pizza in the oven

Nobody wins when I eat pizza haha

Oh dude, I cant do the cheese. It kills me.

However, there is a local place that does a cheeseless supreme pizza. It's amazing.

Hmm. Sounds like a reason to visit.

wow, took 30 minutes to catch up on this one. Been in Cartagena since Monday night and not had time to get on the laptop, glad to see things are smooth again. Hot as hell down here and of course the Customer is not ready to start work, freaking Master's week and I am down here wasting time.

So 3 drug deals by two different groups at gym in the past half hour. You can feel the tension. This could get interesting.

So 3 drug deals by two different groups at gym in the past half hour. You can feel the tension. This could get interesting.

#Calgary

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Not used to being wide awake at 4 am and not getting ready for a tee time. Extra coffee today

Morning torture begins today... At least I'll be hydrated!

8e793825b3bd23126c24f6e216f870ea.jpg

Cleveland airport is just that...funny!

Wow things look different when your boarding in Zone 3 on a different airline. Luckily I paid attention this morning as I started heading towards Delta gates.

Woke up to a flat tire....winning

Wow things look different when your boarding in Zone 3 on a different airline. Luckily I paid attention this morning as I started heading towards Delta gates.
I know that feeling all to well my friend. Good luck today! Hopefully you won't be too tired by the time you get home.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Saw #86 ' last night with the wife! She was glued to the TV. Got me pumped for this week

1 flat is now leading to 4 new tires, shoot me now

I need tires too. What a horrendous, demoralizing, and lame purchase to have to make.
I hate it because it costs so much, but getting the POS run flats off my car was exciting

I need tires too. What a horrendous, demoralizing, and lame purchase to have to make.

Also in 2 months will need new brakes on car

plus 2 months ago did tires and brakes on wifes van

might look into a helicopter

I'm buying stock in your mechanics company

God a helicopter would make so many things easier, faster

I've been thinking about one also. Want to go halvies on one? Imagine all the possibilities. All THP events would be do able.

Yeah buying tires sucked. It was time, though. Wiped out a good bit of the golf club budget for awhile.

I've been thinking about one also. Want to go halvies on one? Imagine all the possibilities. All THP events would be do able.

Like this?

KvkYOhW.jpg

They are now...Just have to enter to have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back