2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

Room for spectators if we don't get picked? lol

Not at these ones as they are pretty high end, but you will be able to follow along on the forum of course.
One being the Grandaddy, with first contest going on now. That is obviously the be all end all of golf events. The other being the HandCrafted Experience with signups coming up really soon.

It would be hard to have spectators at either of those being extremely private club and Callaway HQ at one of them and the limited time and necessary time for individuals at the PX event to get things designed.

Not at these ones as they are pretty high end, but you will be able to follow along on the forum of course.
One being the Grandaddy, with first contest going on now. That is obviously the be all end all of golf events. The other being the HandCrafted Experience with signups coming up really soon.

It would be hard to have spectators at either of those being extremely private club and Callaway HQ at one of them and the limited time and necessary time for individuals at the PX event to get things designed.

Was worth a shot. But I'll be sure to submit my entries and hope for the best.

Without going through the whole thread, do we have a list of nor/so players so far?

Without going through the whole thread, do we have a list of nor/so players so far?

In the very first post there is a list for both teams. We are at 7 per side now and there is room for more.

If you can and would like to throw your name in as we would love to have you on Team Nor Cal!

In the very first post there is a list for both teams. We are at 7 per side now and there is room for more.

If you can and would like to throw your name in as we would love to have you on Team Nor Cal!

yep there it is, thanks, I didn't see it, lol.

yep, I'll play if the numbers work.

yep there it is, thanks, I didn't see it, lol.

yep, I'll play if the numbers work.

Awesome, we have 8 on team Nor Cal! Wonton, can you update the first post?

So Cal, let's get at least 1 more and have an 8v8 battle royal!!

Captain Roger, Is your team going to wear same colors this year?

Captain Roger, Is your team going to wear same colors this year?

Not sure, has that been officially decided that I will be El Capitan for el Norte?

Not sure, has that been officially decided that I will be El Capitan for el Norte?

I'm pretty sure that was decided pre-poll :wink:

You have majority of the votes...

Well then, I will discuss it with our peeps and we can see if we can script something.

Has the south decided who will be captaining the squad?

Well then, I will discuss it with our peeps and we can see if we can script something.

Has the south decided who will be captaining the squad?

I'll create the poll tomorrow for the South.

My golf buddy says he would like to join in for Team SoCal if we still need an 8th. He's available that weekend.

My golf buddy says he would like to join in for Team SoCal if we still need an 8th. He's available that weekend.

That would give us an even 8v8 for the weekend.

Love how this is shaping up already!

Tell your friend to get that swing ready!

That'd be great, Syd. Would love to have him on board.

That'd be great, Syd. Would love to have him on board.
Alright...looks like we have an 8 vs 8 SoCal vs NoCal coming up!
Excited to partake!

Looking forward to it. It'll be a blast to tee it up with you guys.

So what's it going to take to get a full 20? I've got a couple friends that might want to join (Josh from Poppy & Scott from last years event). Can the South muster up two more?

So what's it going to take to get a full 20? I've got a couple friends that might want to join (Josh from Poppy & Scott from last years event). Can the South muster up two more?

There's two who might want to defend their name on the trophy. I'll be playing golf with them in a few weeks. I tried to get them to join the forums but they didn't bite.

I would like to keep it open to THPers for a while though. There's a couple very active guys down in San Diego it would be fun to see come up. Cough Minh and cough Alejandro.

Yeah Minh needs to get his butt up here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's two who might want to defend their name on the trophy. I'll be playing golf with them in a few weeks. I tried to get them to join the forums but they didn't bite.

I would like to keep it open to THPers for a while though. There's a couple very active guys down in San Diego it would be fun to see come up. Cough Minh and cough Alejandro.

Believe me I'm already speaking with the wife about going to this. Only problem is work. First 8-10 days of the month are usually tough for me to take time since I handle our firms billing/AR/AP.

Back