Cleveland CBX Irons

UNCLESANDY

Reaction score
Handicap
sand traps
Whats the verdict ?

I've seen one English reviewer kinda turned his nose up at them,but Ive heard they're
good for mid-Handicaper.

Any help will not go unpunished:at-wits-end:

best, Mice-Elf

I played them for about 6 months. They're a very solid club, and very long. The only reason I swapped them out is I wanted to go back to a forged iron. And the spin for me was a little low on the cbx irons. So even though I could hit the 6i 215, it wasn't going to hold the green.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I won a set at the Sweep. I am very impressed by them. Good looking club. Has a v-sole design like the Srixons. Seems well built. Hard to beat for the money! I got a set with the 98 gram DG shafts regular flex. I am giving them to my dad for Father's Day.

I'm a fan. Been looking for a set for a decent price for a few months.
Very easy to hit and nice high ball flight.

I won a set at the Sweep. I am very impressed by them. Good looking club. Has a v-sole design like the Srixons. Seems well built. Hard to beat for the money! I got a set with the 98 gram DG shafts regular flex. I am giving them to my dad for Father's Day.

What didn’t you win at the sweep?

For me these are the best irons I have ever laid my horrible swing on, by a huge margin!!!

Below is my review of them after I tried them out.

I just hit the CBX today and WHAT THE WHAT?

These things are amazing, I couldn’t even get a bad shot out of them. Fat, off the toe, over the top, all just went straight and only a loss of 5-7 yards on bad swings. I compared it to the Wilson d7, Cobra F9, and my current clubs. The Wilsons came in second and the Cobra came in 4th.

Crazy thing is even though the loft is crazy strong compared to my current clubs the CBX 7 iron flew just as high as my current 7iron and had the same roll out as my current iron but the CBX was 30-40 yards further!

The only down side I can see is that I didn’t feel like I had a grasp on distance control. Current clubs I have a 1-2 yard variance they are really consistent, but horribly penalize you on miss hits.

Oh and the price, such a darn good deal. Only reason I didn’t buy them on the spot, I have some home renovations scheduled this spring so if all comes in at budget then these babies will be mine.

Back