Am I Old for watching Golf on TV?

We recently “cut the cord” and went streaming only for TV, my only stipulation was that whatever service we went with had The Golf Channel. I also pay for NBC Sports Gold so I can watch even more golf...I’m SO OLD!!! LOL!

We recently “cut the cord” and went streaming only for TV, my only stipulation was that whatever service we went with had The Golf Channel. I also pay for NBC Sports Gold so I can watch even more golf...I’m SO OLD!!! LOL!

Well. Yeah. Of course you’re old.

It was a rainy day last Sunday, so I stayed in and watched golf. The wife and I recently started golfing again, and I thought she would enjoy seeing what the pros can do. WRONG. She said I was an old man for watching golf!!!@
Thoughts?

By the way, I am of early retirement age, but regularly ride mountain bikes and take my car to the track or mountain roads.

AWWWW Heck NO....now that Miller isn't putting folks to sleep, it's all good. (oops, this could be a controversy starter)

I’m just the opposite. I rarely watch a tournament if Tiger is playing. I like to see other golfers, not Tiger walking through the parking lot, or on the range or on the putting green and every one of his shots several times. There ARE other players on the course. I know, he’s great and all that but come on. At the PGA: in the time it took Koepka to sign his card and walk to the awards ceremony they mentioned Tiger’s name 8 times. I could see if he made the cut, but it will continue no matter what...

I think if you watch golf all day Thurs-Sun you are an old man because you're most likely retired!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Some day soon I hope. Too young to retire, too old to care.

Back