Odyssey Covers Thread

That's nice! I'd rock that for sure

I want the cover without the putter.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Not gonna lie, I would rock it without that putter too.

Can't wait to see what cover comes back from the Masters.

Toe Up cover is sweet.

Stupid question. Does the cover actually sit "toe up" like it looks in the pics?
Either way it's a pretty slick cover.

Is the Toe up cover magnetic or velcro? Either way great looking cover!

The April cover is just horrible!! At least through a couple of Azaleas on there or something.....I wouldnt pay $30 for it...much less $100

Most of their limited editions sell out in a day or 2.....it's almost 5 days later and they still both blade and mallet covers left......that speaks volumes

I kinda wish I was Canadian because I really like the Canada cover

I kinda wish I was Canadian because I really like the Canada cover

Really..... well I might just have a deal for you ;) j/k

Mine is in transit right now, hopefully see it in 1-4 weeks.... stupid cross border shipping delays.

This one showed up today. Shipping has been super quick to up here lately!
23c075b2729a6b793176ac055090beb6.jpg

20160408_150233_resized_zpsnhxtkiro.jpg

This bad boy showed up today!

Attachments

• 20160408_150233_resized.jpg
    20160408_150233_resized.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
After two rounds gaming my buckets cover I'm so glad that I didn't spend the money on a more expensive odyssey cover. It has scuffs all in the piping and just looks bad now. Maybe I shouldn't have used it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

After two rounds gaming my buckets cover I'm so glad that I didn't spend the money on a more expensive odyssey cover. It has scuffs all in the piping and just looks bad now. Maybe I shouldn't have used it.

Same thing happened to mine. Not the best quality on this cover.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to mine. Not the best quality on this cover.

This is a known issue. First batch that was included in a team Callaway package had the issue. The last package of 2014 included a note that recognized the issue and provided us with a replacement that claimed to have fixed the issue. I'm gonna guess you all have that first batch product.

Mine came from that UK seller on ebay. I would strongly recommend not buying from them if you plan to game it.

A lot of their covers have piping issues and it's very unfortunate

A lot of their covers have piping issues and it's very unfortunate

This is true. My Grandaddy cover has some issues after a few uses, is its put up until a special occasion pops ups

Well at least I know now not to game the special edition covers.

Kind of crazy that these have such quality issues, especially with the kind of cash people throw around for them.

7f046402373b0c161be45fea8056e478.jpg

Got mine from Callaway Rewards a month ago. In the bag for 5 rounds no issue yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Humph. Bombs and N3J for sale on the Odyssey website

Back