slimjim32

Reaction score
Handicap
I know there is an Arccos thread, but I thought this would be better placed on its own so as to not get lost within the post.

I got an email from Arccos today saying they now offer Lamkin and Golf Pride smart grips. I recall hearing people wish they offered the grips in other manufacturers or they were waiting for the Golf Pride version to come out. Well they’re here now (for pre order).

Email in its entirety:

Message heard loud and clear, Arccos Caddie users, you want more Smart Grip options, and now they’re here!

Starting today, you can pre-order any one of four new Smart Grip models on our website, arccosgolf.com, including Golf Pride MCC Plus4 (standard), Lamkin UTx (standard and midsize) and Lamkin Crossline 360 (midsize). Quantities are limited and delivery is planned for end-June. Lamkin Crossline 360 (standard) remains in stock and is available for immediate shipping if you can’t wait.

We’re also happy to announce a new pricing model, where the purchase price includes a one-year subscription to the award-winning Arccos Caddie platform ($99.99 value). This means that a set of MCC Plus4 Smart Grips, which retails for $249.99, comprises $150.00 for the grips (comparable to a full set of non-smart grips) and $99.99 for a year’s subscription. Now you’re guaranteed to have a full golf season to explore the power of golf’s smartest caddie with your Smart Grips.

As an added bonus, our loyal customers already using Arccos Caddie will receive a $99.99 (€89.99 / £79.99) discount on their Smart Grips purchase. This will automatically be applied during the check-out process if you use your Arccos Caddie registered email when purchasing and enter the Discount Code “SmartGrips”. Note that you will need to select "Check Out" rather than using the quick checkout option (PayPal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay) to access the discount.

If you have any questions regarding these new Smart Grip options please send an email to proshop@arccosgolf.com and we’ll respond as soon as we can.

Thanks again for all your support to date!

Andrew Turner
Sr. Director - Global Sales

Back