Cobra F6 Baffler Fairway Wood

Hoping to be able to grab this one from the post office tomorrow and get some insanely detailed pics up in the evening.

You planning to bring it next week?

You planning to bring it next week?

Review will still be ongoing so it'll be in bag.

And as per my customs on taking clubs to events, it will be taped up to prevent THP'er marks. LOL

Review will still be ongoing so it'll be in bag.

And as per my customs on taking clubs to events, it will be taped up to prevent THP'er marks. LOL

hoping to swing this and don't blame you on the tape

hoping to swing this and don't blame you on the tape

As always dude, IMO its my duty for everything in my bag to be fair game at events!

Super pumped to follow this one. I love the baffler lines of the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High quality pics and a new thread soon....

606bb859298a880a2f9b7113073575d5.jpg

bded90214e55e5fcfb5f3569c403c188.jpg

0c65d94167b7c26fc53519a65c670865.jpg

a938ae165fea07a54225fdacc792a487.jpg

Man im really intrigued by this one. Liking the looks cant wait to follow along (and maybe hit it see what i did there jman)

Man im really intrigued by this one. Liking the looks cant wait to follow along (and maybe hit it see what i did there jman)
Next week!

Hmm haven't seen any face pics till now, kind of surprised Cobra went away from the "Speed Channel" for this one. Interested to hear your thoughts on it Jman.

Hmm haven't seen any face pics till now, kind of surprised Cobra went away from the "Speed Channel" for this one. Interested to hear your thoughts on it Jman.

I think when I get some comparison pics done to say, the heavenwood, it'll make more sense.

Its a small face. Hybrid-like.

I think when I get some comparison pics done to say, the heavenwood, it'll make more sense.

The last part is funny. Seeing pictures of the face, it looked just like an F6 hybrid to me, not like Cobras typical fairway profile.

Cant wait to see how it performs for ya Jman.

Really looking forward to your thoughts on this Jman.

Excited about this club. As someone who struggles with fairway woods this is intriguing.

Great pictures so far Jman. Interested in your review as I'm leaning either F6 or F6 Baffler for the fairway wood slot in my bag.

High quality pics and a new thread soon....

606bb859298a880a2f9b7113073575d5.jpg

bded90214e55e5fcfb5f3569c403c188.jpg

0c65d94167b7c26fc53519a65c670865.jpg

a938ae165fea07a54225fdacc792a487.jpg

Much less offset than previous baffler lines. Kind of a reboot it seems

65 gram shaft? 65Q4. Hopefully, there are heavier options.

Much less offset than previous baffler lines. Kind of a reboot it seems

Other than the rails I don't think this really shares any similarities to the SGI Baffler lines in recent memory.

65 gram shaft? 65Q4. Hopefully, there are heavier options.
Pretty normal range for most fairways off the rack, as with any company though there will be custom options for sure.

It's understated, but I love the subtle designs Cobra throws into the crowns of their clubs. I'm probably in the minority, but at address I like their designs.

It's understated, but I love the subtle designs Cobra throws into the crowns of their clubs. I'm probably in the minority, but at address I like their designs.

I like it as well. Very clean and the bottom just seems to mean business like it is ready to do some work.

Other than the rails I don't think this really shares any similarities to the SGI Baffler lines in recent memory.
If I heard things right (and someone may have mentioned this already), this is very close to being a Biocell with rails.

If I heard things right (and someone may have mentioned this already), this is very close to being a Biocell with rails.

The prototype pictures were BioCell+ Fairways that that appeared to have welded on rails of various sizes.

I

Do you think it's like the size of the old Adams Ti super hybrids (i forget the actual name).
I used them for a bit while I learned how to hit a FW off the deck.
If the baffler is somewhat like The Adams, Cobra will sell a ton of them. IMO

Do you think it's like the size of the old Adams Ti super hybrids (i forget the actual name).
I used them for a bit while I learned how to hit a FW off the deck.
If the baffler is somewhat like The Adams, Cobra will sell a ton of them. IMO
I'll be honest, with the club head size and the shortened shaft length, looks like they took a page out of W/S's book re: the FYBrid.

Back