The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dishwasherwidget2.jpg
It's funny, really. We have one but for some reason it baffles her as to how to actually get the dishes into the dishwasher.

It's funny, really. We have one but for some reason it baffles her as to how to actually get the dishes into the dishwasher.
Think she's g t figured out quite well! She calls Topdogg

I'm tired.

Honey on Fresh off the Boat is insanely hot.

More time for golf? Not a bad thing

Not a bad thing but the money I make is nice at getting the extras done. Now if the weather will cooperate so I can take advantage of this free time.

Also looks like I'll be building a whiskey cabinet.

hahaha looks like someone's female doesn't wander onto THP very much...

Hahaha, never. She asked if I was had 7000 tags or messages or posts or whatever their called. I said no it's probably around 15k and thought that was absurd. She has no idea the awesomeness that THP is.

I just realized my handicap is finally below the threshold for a USGA Mid-Amateur qualifier.

Who wants to be my caddy?

I just realized my handicap is finally below the threshold for a USGA Mid-Amateur qualifier.

That's as sweet as Honey. Congrats.

It's Arizona, I'd fit right in

Fairly certain I'm putting masters coverage on my projector all day at school the next two days.

Fairly certain I'm putting masters coverage on my projector all day at school the next two days.

Did it today for the par 3 contest haha!
3f2c244427ff63f00330e4c102e9cb4d.jpg

Your kids deserve it.

God I can't wait for 8am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's near me sure! Would be fun!!

The Official Banter Away Thread

Blah, I can't wait till I find a good job, I'm getting so bored at home just applying to places... Anyone need help around the house? Literally bored and need to do something, not for money just to help out some THPers in my time of boredom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back