2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I'm out right now with the family but when I get home I'll add you to the list

PhillyV. Make that Sunday not Saturday. I apparently forgot it's my sons birthday the 30th. Stupid me

List should be up to date

Less than 4 weeks out, now. Looking forward to this. Hopefully, I bring a slightly-better-than-early-season game with me. Regardless, it's going to be a good time.

Less than 4 weeks out, now. Looking forward to this. Hopefully, I bring a slightly-better-than-early-season game with me. Regardless, it's going to be a good time.
Its going to be a blast. We have a really solid group of people coming

I'm ready!

Ready for event and ready for decent weather!

Haha. You made a joke, funny guy!

Looking at the long range forecast, I'm going to be lucky to get more than one round in outdoors before this.

Don't call it a comeback, yet. Heading to the hospital now to welcome our little girl to the world. Then I can begin thinking about golf/convincing the wife to let me out of the house, again. Hopefully she is fed up with me being home for so long she'll encourage a day trip for some golf....time will tell if you hackers will have the pleasure of teeing it up with one of the greats! :banana:

Here's to an easy delivery, IndySC!

Here's to an easy delivery, IndySC!

Hoping so. All settled in, and the nurse will be by every freaking hour until she delivers (expected tomorrow evening :bulgy-eyes:). Cheers to no sleep and getting caught up on my THP.

Congrats. Sending a prayer for a happy healthy little one

Congrats. Sending a prayer for a happy healthy little one

Nora Rose joined us today at 1:59pm. 8lbs 13oz, 21.75". Momma and baby are doing well and resting. Dad needs to figure out a way to do the same.

Nora Rose joined us today at 1:59pm. 8lbs 13oz, 21.75". Momma and baby are doing well and resting. Dad needs to figure out a way to do the same.

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats man!

Congrats!

So happy for you congrats on the new joy in your life

So this Saturday it will be 3 short weeks until this will be here....anyone planning any #THPCALLOUTS?

I don't see it indicated for me but I'll plan on doing both days. I'm not sure how you have me counted.
last call. I gotta get the tee times locked in with the course pretty soon. You in?

Back