New Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its been talked about for a while, so what do you guys think about the new Truvis color?

Truvis-Black-Yellow-3.jpg

European Soccer ball status. I like it!

I would love to try it. I like the Truvis idea especially around the greens but I have trouble finding the old color in the rough.

They look awesome.

I like it better than the red and white.

I think it looks hideous. But when it comes to being able to find that ball almost anywhere, I think it'll be pretty successful, which I suppose is the point.

got mine today, they look great, if rain holds off going out to try them,

I wonder if they float...

I would try them..i like them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

looks better than the red and white version.
hopefully it will suit my eye better than the previous one.

i see chromesoft as callaway's most premium ball. since seeing them in person, i think the graphics make them look like cheap bargain bin balls. i don't really get the tech in the visual design, either.

I'd game them. They look cool and fun. I like both color combos but I can see how this would be easier to find.

Not a huge fan based on looks. Wouldn't mind having a sleeve for chipping and putting practice though.

An improvement. I have used the white and red. I lose them in the fairways and rough, often walking right past. Even on the green, they don't stand out from a distance. This looks like it will be a big improvement for visibility.

Better for contrast than the red and white truvis. Great for use in practicing short game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it, I think it's different and can't wait to pick some up to play!

I like the look and can't wait for them to hit the stores over here in the UK

I played the yellow Bridgestone for a while so want to see how these compare

Love em. My next box of balls will be these!!!!

Love the new color and will be trying them out, as soon as I can find some around me.

Not a soccer fan...so no for me.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I didn't like the red on white, but I'll be giving these a go.

I wasn't a fan of the red on white ones, but I love these. I'll pick up at least a sleeve at some point.

Played these today and they were just fine. Good ball and as my eyes get older, I like the brighter colors. I would like to see a yellow and orange version, that would help these old eyes!

No thanks, they are distracting. I'll stick to the solid colors.

Not a fan at all. The red and white was distracting enough. This will fit a some peoples eye just not mine.

Back