Grandura Shafts Review Thread

Really great news! Hopefully they can stick around for a while!

Announcement

Grandura had a brief interruption in service and is not done as of yet. They have done a small factory move and will continue to manufacture the same shafts that THPers have enjoyed and were the first to test out.

This is great news as the company continues to have testing done on tour and the product itself stands on its own in quality.
Great news!! I really hated the thought of them going away after having produced such a fantastic shaft.

Announcement

Grandura had a brief interruption in service and is not done as of yet. They have done a small factory move and will continue to manufacture the same shafts that THPers have enjoyed and were the first to test out.

This is great news as the company continues to have testing done on tour and the product itself stands on its own in quality.
Any more updates from them Josh?

Still really want to hit one

Same for me, hoping I can find some place at least remotely close to give one a swing!
I wish I had known, you could have hit mine in Iowa. You're welcome to try it at Lawsonia in August.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

The 550S continues to shine no matter what head I put it in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Curious if anyone is still using this shaft? I'm toying with the idea of putting one in my M1 to experiment with. I'm thinking the 590 for a little extra height on tee shots.

Curious if anyone is still using this shaft? I'm toying with the idea of putting one in my M1 to experiment with. I'm thinking the 590 for a little extra height on tee shots.

I gave mine to someone else to test and he has has since moved off it. I'm
not sure where it is now.

it was a great product. 590 in regular s flex instead of ts I would probably still be gaming it, project X handcrafted experience notwithstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave mine to someone else to test and he has has since moved off it. I'm
not sure where it is now.

it was a great product. 590 in regular s flex instead of ts I would probably still be gaming it, project X handcrafted experience notwithstanding.

yeah if the one I got wasn't TS, it would be in the rotation at least.

I have one in Tour Stiff if you want it.

I have a 530 I'm going to tinker with the XR 16. I tried with the BBA 816 DBD but it was too heavy

I have one in Tour Stiff if you want it.
I really appreciate that Fupresti but I'm guessing that would be a little too stiff for me. I'm going to need one in stiff flex. Thanks a ton though!

Last edited:
My 530 stiff with a Cobra tip on it is sitting in my garage right now. If anyone wants to try it out, let me know.

My 530 stiff with a Cobra tip on it is sitting in my garage right now. If anyone wants to try it out, let me know.

Can you compare it to a shaft I have hit? That you know of haha

Does anyone have a trimming guide for these?

Just thought it was proper to update that i havent used my 550 in awhile so ive shipped it off to Icey to let him enjoy it. I had fun testing it and still think Grandura was onto something really good with these. I hope to see them back in the scene again.

Just thought it was proper to update that i havent used my 550 in awhile so ive shipped it off to Icey to let him enjoy it. I had fun testing it and still think Grandura was onto something really good with these. I hope to see them back in the scene again.

i sent mine to tadashi70 who then forwarded it to tequila4kapp. i am swinging a little faster these days so wondering if i could game it now. it was stout!

i sent mine to tadashi70 who then forwarded it to tequila4kapp. i am swinging a little faster these days so wondering if i could game it now. it was stout!

That was a fun shaft to game! I hope tequila is finding it to his liking

I just came into possession of a 70g 550 I'll probably try it out in the driver just for the heck of it, but was really thinking about using it as a 3w shaft. Anyone who used one of these try that at all? From some quick skimming of this old thread I see its a mid/mid shaft I think so it sounds about right for a FW to me, though the torque # is a little low compared to what I prefer. Thoughts?

I just came into possession of a 70g 550 I'll probably try it out in the driver just for the heck of it, but was really thinking about using it as a 3w shaft. Anyone who used one of these try that at all? From some quick skimming of this old thread I see its a mid/mid shaft I think so it sounds about right for a FW to me, though the torque # is a little low compared to what I prefer. Thoughts?

what do you have in your fw now?

i enjoyed the 590 and saw some good stuff out of it, but didn't quite have the ss to get everything that was in there.

Back