Contest: M2Giles heads to Disneyworld and clears out his garage

M2Giles

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish
On Monday my family and I will descend on the happiest place on Earth (or is that Disneyland). I will be there through Friday

We will be celebrating a number of things while I'm their. My son's first Birthday and my wife's and my fifth anniversary.

If anyone knows me in real life I have stockpiled may too much golf gear in my house. Like I went through the process of writing it all down to sell on the forum and realized it would of taken way too many posts to get all the pictures in.

With that said, to help bring the forum along to celebrate this past year and the time at Disney I will be giving away some golf gear. Things may range from drivers (srixon z785 or ping g400 lst) , iron sets (srixon z785), wedges (sm6/sm7, cobra) and putters (ping vault, taylormade spider(s)). Golf balls, golf bags, and exotic shafts are all on the table. I haven't fully decided yet but the prizes will be good. But there will be three winners.

Contest 1: Which Disney Characters face and costume will my son like the best? Pick two and whoever is most right will win.

Contest 2: What will my first and last alcoholic drink be? Winner would be whoever is most correct on the two drinks.

Contest 3: Where does my son have his first tantrum on a Disney themepark Property (areas you need to have a ticket to get into). Choose a ride, a restaurant, a themepark, and area within a themepark (ie tomorrowland).

Some helpful hints: I've posted quite a bit on things I like to drink and my first meal will be at morimoto and last at the jungle canteen. I will be staying on property near epcot. My son has been watching disney junior alot and has seen a lot of the 90s movies.

Rules: free shipping to albatross club members. International winners are responsible for any fees and taxes. Items will be shipped via USPS. Non albatross club members are responsible for shipping. Contest winners will not know what they won until they recieve their box. Any ties will be broken via drawing. If you win and choose not to use the items, I ask that you donate them to the first tee or equivalent or hopefully choose to pay it forward. I could of easily traded these items in but want to give back to this amazing community.

Entries will be accepted through 1 June. 2 June winners will be announced.

Each contest is separate. A winner for each contest will be announced.

Last edited:
This is an absolutely epic contest and amazing theme. Can’t wait to follow along.

Great gesture!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest: M2Giles heads to Disneyworld and clears out his garage

On Monday my family and I will descend on the happiest place on Earth (or is that Disneyland). I will be there through Friday

We will be celebrating a number of things while I'm their. My son's first Birthday and my wife's and my fifth anniversary.

If anyone knows me in real life I have stockpiled may too much golf gear in my house. Like I went through the process of writing it all down to sell on the forum and realized it would of taken way too many posts to get all the pictures in.

With that said, to help bring the forum along to celebrate this past year and the time at Disney I will be giving away some golf gear. Things may range from drivers (srixon z785 or ping g400 lst) , iron sets (srixon z785), wedges (sm6/sm7, cobra) and putters (ping vault, taylormade spider(s)). Golf balls, golf bags, and exotic shafts are all on the table. I haven't fully decided yet but the prizes will be good. But there will be three winners.

Contest 1: Which Disney Characters face and costume will my son like the best? Pick two and whoever is most right will win.

Contest 2: What will my first and last alcoholic drink be? Winner would be whoever is most correct on the two drinks.

Contest 3: Where does my son have his first tantrum on a Disney themepark Property (areas you need to have a ticket to get into). Choose a ride, a restaurant, a themepark, and area within a themepark (ie tomorrowland).

Some helpful hints: I've posted quite a bit on things I like to drink and my first meal will be at morimoto and last at the jungle canteen. I will be staying on property near epcot. My son has been watching disney junior alot and has seen a lot of the 90s movies.

1. Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, if he like the characters at all. Not uncommon for babies to see them not in cartoon form and be like AHHH WHAT IS THAT?! FYI, that’s a thing. Plan accordingly.

Face character: Elena, Cinderella.

2. Depends where you have that first drink. Won’t be at MK. If Epcot, probably over in Mexico since people like to start there for some reason. Margarita. Horrible decision. If that’s what you do, go to the tequila bar inside the Mayan building instead of the outside line. AC, and better quality. Last drink should be something in the Rose and Crown over in England. It’s the happiest bar ever.

If at Disney Springs and at Morimoto.. yikes. Save it for at Epcot.

3. First tantrum: right near Prince Charming’s Carousel, just outside of New Fantasyland. Reason: it’s going to be in the upper 90’s and that area is swamped with people almost all the time. Noise, heat, humidity.. Oh yeah, that’ll happen there for sure. Just a matter of if he holds it together there until then. Honorable mention for the security line.

Contest 1: Mickey and Minnie

Contest 2: sapporo and pina colada

Contest 3: He will tantrum at the front desk when you check in.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Edit contest 3: He will tantrum once he sees characters upon entry to Magic Kingdom.

Dont forget a face character for those picking.

Contest 3 is for places where you need a themepark ticket. Please check the rules and get all your guesses in :)

Fun contest and that sounds like a fun trip. Hope you guys have a blast.
1. Pluto
2. Beer (IPA), Vodka Soda
3. At the entrance (ha).

Enjoy!

Great contest dude!!

Contest 3 is for places where you need a themepark ticket. Please check the rules and get all your guesses in :)
I edited on the next post. Sorry for the mix up. I'm from Louisiana, we don't been done readed so goods.

I edited on the next post. Sorry for the mix up. I'm from Louisiana, we don't been done readed so goods.

Dont worry about it. Just want people to have a chance to win.

Contest 1: Donald Duck (face)/Buzz Lightyear(costume)

Contest 2:
First: Pina Colada(got to start light) Last: bourbon/Coke

Contest 3: Friars Nook/Fantasyland

Thank you for hosting this and good luck!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Contest 1: Goofy for costume and Sleeping beauty for face
Contest 2: First Sake Sangria, Last Schweitzer Slush
Contest 3: Animal Kingdom, the Safari Ride (Updated from the Morimoto, per your guidance, thanks!)

Thanks for the fun contest. Also I applaude you for being a realist and including the first tantrum location. Makes us parents feel less alone in our struggles! Have fun with your family!

Last edited:
Very nice contest

Contest 1: James P. Sullivan/Mike wazowski
Contest 2: Hippopotomai-Tai, Shrunken Head Zombie (You decide to have an early cocktail before first dinner and one on the way out after the last dinner)
Contest 3: Main Street U.S.A. (but I hope it's never)

1. Gaston and donald duck
2. Captain coke. Pina Colada
3. No melt down (fingers crossed for you!)

Have an awesome time and enjoy it!

Cool contest - have a great trip. My kids are now older and I am in the phase where the next time I go might be with just my wife - I look forward to the day!

Here goes:
1: Dopey and Snow White - will get them both in one shot.
2. IPA and IPA
3. No tantrum!

Have a blast

Contest 1: Eeyore and Snow White

Contest 2: I think it depends on what time you get there. Id say an IPA in late afternoon early evening to start with. Last drink would be whiskey and coke.

Contest 3: first tantrum will be at animal kingdom on a safari ride.

Enjoy it! My wife and I went there for our honeymoon 7 years ago and we are planning to take our two kids (4yr old and 15 month) next year can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest 1: Goofy for costume and Sleeping beauty for face
Contest 2: First Sake Sangria, Last Schweitzer Slush
Contest 3: at the morimoto restaurant

Thanks for the fun contest. Also I applauded you for being a realist and including the first tantrum location. Makes us parents feel less alone in our struggles! Have fun with your family!

This is a strong contender right here.

Contest 1: Darth Vador, R2-D2

Contest 2: Beer and Beer

Contest 3: Magic Mountain

whoa man that is an incredible gesture!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Contest 1: Face--Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse

Costume: same as above

Contest 2: Pina Colada, Beer

Contest 3: Waiting on the ferry after MK fireworks. All people feel like crying waiting for it in the miserable, humid, late night heat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is a strong contender right here.

Thanks, I hope your right! My 3 y/o twin boys picked the characters, so we shall see how they did!

I love this contest! Can't wait to see how it plays out. Well done @M2Giles

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've seen pictures of just a small corner of M2Giles's garage...it's incredible. You definitely want to enter this contest! Thanks for the opportunity, M2Giles!

1) Peter Pan and Mickey Mouse
2) 1st: Whatever Crooked Can beer they have on draft; Last: Kungaloosh Spiced Excursion Ale
3) I'll say "It's a Small World" ride, in FantasyLand, in Magic Kingdom. If we're supposed to pick a restaurant too, I'll pick Be Our Guest.

Can't wait to hear how it went...I know we're due a trip there over the next year or two with our 3-year-old!

Haha! What a great contest! I hope you guys have a ton of fun!

1. Pluto and Elsa
2. Japanese Old Fashioned and Kungaloosh Spiced Ale
3. Epcot Resort Area bear BoardWalk

Last edited:
Back