2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Well, it could have been worse after those 2 poor shots.

Slow play aside, I'm a fan and his story is awesome

Totally agree. He just needs to pick it up.

I was just explaining to a co-worker. From some reason he rubs me the wrong way. But his pre-shot routine wears me thin. I cant explain that because I actually enjoy watching sergio play.

I can agree on the pre shot routine, but I love the guy. I get it though, sometimes you're just not a fan and can't put your finger on it. I was the same way with Jimmy Walker for a while.
I'm a Sergio fan as well.

​Nice putt to salvage a bogey by Day.

What happened to Day? I just turned on the stream.

Kick out of the trees on tee shot, second shot in the water, drop shot damn near in the water and finished with a bogey.

For Day to get out of 13 with just a bogey after plunking 2 in the creek (almost)....not bad!

I feel like everyone has just collectively agreed to have Jordan win. I know it's early, but somehow none of the guys whose A-games can hang with Jordan are playing even decent.

For Day to get out of 13 with just a bogey after plunking 2 in the creek....not bad!

Yeah considering that could have been a second one in the creek and a missed putt.

Is the wind up again today. It seems like no one is really playing very well.

Big easy making a run!!

Another birdie for Els...very nice

How in the world did Jimmy Walker's putt not fall. He is playing great so far.

Looked in the whole way. Got him for a steal in my calcutta auction. He hasn't disappointed so far. Hoping he can run a few birdies in on the back.

I feel like everyone has just collectively agreed to have Jordan win. I know it's early, but somehow none of the guys whose A-games can hang with Jordan are playing even decent.

It's not hard to put up a big number at Augusta as we have been seeing. It's not over yet.

Ernie making a spirited run on the back 9

Like to see back to back birdies for Els.

Time for some Phil magic to happen...

We will give away another one of the coins in the next 15 minutes.
First winner was bjosh

Man I really hope somebody steps up and gives jordan something to think about

I want to fight Poulter so bad. Someone get this lined up.

What was the celebrity boxing that Canseco got his @$$ kicked in twice? Maybe they can bring that back.

credit to Poults for really shouting out the fore as it went sailing towards a group.

I still want him to do poorly, but he gets my respect for that.

Spieth knocks it to 2ft on 3. Dude is out of this world good.

I hope so also and, for selfish reasons, I hope that someone is Matsuyama.

Back