2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

The other side that I have to all these course lengths complaints is that, yes, guys are hitting it further but that also means they could get into deeper trouble as well if they make a mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question with all the talk of integrity for the course, Would Jack not be happy to play in this generation of equipment if he was born in a different era? Would he sit at the presser today as a current player and say it's not fair to his predecessors?

The other side that I have to all these course lengths complaints is that, yes, guys are hitting it further but that also means they could get into deeper trouble as well if they make a mistake

Not sure, but Nicklaus had no issue being the longest out there during his era.

I find it funny he talks about dialing back the ball, but had his own line of golf balls out taking advantage of the current limits.

I find it funny he talks about dialing back the ball, but had his own line of golf balls out taking advantage of the current limits.

well yeah, who is going to want to buy a golf ball that is 15 yards shorter?

well yeah, who is going to want to buy a golf ball that is 15 yards shorter?

That's my point. He talks about the ball being the issue being the ball is too long, yet still profiting from it. I'm not knocking him for it, just comes across wrong to me when he complains

DSC02037.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC02020.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC02017.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01971.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC01996.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Im sorry I will be the guy that says it. Listening to Jack Nicklaus on the Golf Channel about this tournament and the game of golf made me change the channel. Love the history, but he lost me 5 minutes in.

And enough on the length of courses. YOU PERSONALLY can change that as one of the biggest designers. If you don't want to build them that long, DONT DO IT!

He said the same thing on Mike and Mike this morning. Talked about how his generation had to be shot makers and guys today aren't because of the equipment now available. They brought up the possible changes to 15 and he immediately brought up changing the ball over changes to a course. I was really rooting for him to stop talking at that point.

FYI... Par 3 Contest about to fire up...

Simpson drops an ace and Bubba look almost angered by it, such an odd personality.

CBS needs to get that sound fixed.

Hole in ones everywhere!

Back to Back Aces @ the Par 3.. Crazy... Must be in the bottom of a funnel.

Anyone else having issues with the feed online with the Par 3? Shaking all over the place?

Got to love Jack still playing the blades!

Love that Justin and Rickie made back to back aces

I can't wait for this thread tomorrow.
The Dean better be here to live up to those stolen predictions.

Anyone else having issues with the feed online with the Par 3? Shaking all over the place?

Was going to ask the same thing, guess it's not my system/connection.

Back to Back Aces @ the Par 3.. Crazy... Must be in the bottom of a funnel.

Wish the weather was going to be better because Justin Thomas is looking good. He made the ace in the par 3 but he came with in 2 inches of doing on 16. He was getting tips from Jordan on every hole.

Holes in one all over the place in the Par 3 including back to back on the same hole. Nice.

Just remember guys, last day to get those entries in.

Just remember guys, last day to get those entries in.

Have you seen a rise in the number of Ryan Moore and Hunter Mahan picks?

Have you seen a rise in the number of Ryan Moore and Hunter Mahan picks?

Ill be honest and say I have not looked at a single entry that has come in...But I would venture to say no.

Ian baker just plugged someone in the nugget and the ball hit off the stick

Wind, rain and colder tomorrow.....could be an interesting start to the tournament! Love that there will be wind through Saturday it appears.

Wind, rain and colder tomorrow.....could be an interesting start to the tournament! Love that there will be wind through Saturday it appears.

Im so excited. Hopefully the chatter in the thread is awesome like most years. This is the most wide open heading in I remember it.

Back