2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Looks like the driver off the deck trick wasn't a good look for Bubba

Had work to do and just checked back in to live video to see Bubba with the club drop.

LOL. The masters music over the announcers talking about Grace..... Sounds like an after school special.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

It was an aggressive play, and oddly enough something he usually pulls off. Something must have distracted him for sure

#prayfortedscott

Kuchar is not living up to my guesses in the Bridgestone contest.

Think of it as you got Kuch for free with the Sneds package...

Rory -1 on the day thru 2.

This whole no Rory coverage is making me angry. #I'mbias.

i'm an outspoken bubba apologist, but sometimes he reminds me of one of my least favorite golfers to get paired up with. the guy who is absolutely terrible (which is fine), but after every shot he immediately reaches into his pocket to pull out another ball. like a reflex, swing->hit crappy shot->reach into pocket for reload. with bubba, whenever he hits a bad shot it's like his immediate reaction is to look around to find something to blame. it can't be a bad swing, it's ALWAYS something else.

Gonna be a wild day of work, going down for Tigers opener, Masters, THP & a few pints!

Mahan putting like Els, misses a 3 footer for par.

Rory -1 on the day thru 2.

This whole no Rory coverage is making me angry. #I'mbias.

That's a good start especially with how tough 1 is playing

David Lingmerth looks like the little person from Jackass.

Sergio on a roll. Good for him. Wouldn't mind seeing him grab this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Watching the coverage at lunch! Woohoo!

Love seeing Rory make some putts. Hopefully he can complete the grand slam this year. I didn't pick him in the contest but always like to see him do well.

David Lingmerth looks like the little person from Jackass.

May or may not have just spit a little coffee on myself.

Wow.... What a chip by Grace.

Beauty by Grace there on 8

I think he would still keep a lot strictly based on that. I'm not a Weir fan, but always cheer for him to do well simply because of him being Canadian. As much as I hate to admit it, it would probably be the same if it was Watson who was Canadian.

Thanks, I was always curious. I think in the US, because of the abundance, its not the same. In most scenarios anyway.

Not the most ideal angle for Day.

Thanks, I was always curious. I think in the US, because of the abundance, its not the same. In most scenarios anyway.

I think you nailed it. We are fortunate to have a ton of Tour Stars to root for, but I imagine if we only had 1 or 2, a lot of people would pull for them regardless of "Super Star" status.

Back