Titleist Vokey SM6 Wedges Review Thread

I too have the SM5 in my bag, looking forward to the review although I do admit the SM5 are serving me quite well, one can never overlook at possible changes that might help.

I'm very much a fan of these. Like, MASSIVELY a fan of these, the performance is 100% there for me and what I want, as well as what I like to look down at.

I'm very much a fan of these. Like, MASSIVELY a fan of these, the performance is 100% there for me and what I want, as well as what I like to look down at.
I like hearing that. I'm pretty excited to give them a shot. Next weekend they will get a TON of work.

I like hearing that. I'm pretty excited to give them a shot. Next weekend they will get a TON of work.

I have feedback from you from KT (LPGA) on these.

I have feedback from you from KT (LPGA) on these.
Cool looking forward to that. Does she currently have them in her bag or did she just test them out?

Cool looking forward to that. Does she currently have them in her bag or did she just test them out?

Rigorous testing recently.

I'm right there with you buddy. I'm really really enjoying my time with these so far. And while I've only had 1 or 2 range sessions outside, I just can't get over the look, sound, and feel of these.

well I certainly look forward to her feedback and thoughts.

She gave the short version on Twitter, that she preferred the 5s, which is pretty common (liking one over the other) at that level.

well I certainly look forward to her feedback and thoughts.

Really can't wait to see what you think about them, eager for The Dean verdict.

So I found Kris's tweet in a response to why she liked the 5 over the 6.

Weird that she couldn't have that tweaked for her or shaved down prior to her getting it?

Weird that she couldn't have that tweaked for her or shaved down prior to her getting it?

I mean going off what she said, she doesn't like change. I get that. I'm sure there is probably more to it than that for her though.

I mean going off what she said, she doesn't like change. I get that. I'm sure there is probably more to it than that for her though.

Very possible. She's a professional, and let's be honest she doesn't have to settle or tweak things to make a club work.

Very possible. She's a professional, and let's be honest she doesn't have to settle or tweak things to make a club work.

agreed.

And she only plays one of them as she uses Cleveland in the other wedges.

It just goes to show you how good these players are. Where we as AMs just accept some of the variation and plug and play, a subtle change like that can really change the results of a professional.

Will be looking forward to your thoughts, Dean. How much time have you spent with either the sm5 or sm4?

Currently gaming 52º-12ºBounce Vokey SM6. Loving every moment with it! (VIEW HERE)

12531080_1745945995638509_947859770_n.jpg

I'm bagging the 52 and 58 - loving them, especially the 58, just so confident with the L grind. Plus they look fantastic in the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They sure are pretty!

Just a handful of days until I get my hands on these.

Just a handful of days until I get my hands on these.
Just makes this next week that much better. We shall compare thoughts next Sunday.

I really like the 5's! I put them in the bag and haven't looked back. I can see why some haven't made the switch. The 6's do look WAY better though IMO

I'm pretty intrigued by a 60 in an L grind.

Can't wait for mine to arrive. Everyday the UPS truck pulls up outside my window, I'm looking to see if the driver gets out with a Titleist box :D

Back