2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

I really hope this isn't another non event like last year. Spieth is just so solid on the green.

It wasn't exactly a non event, Justin Rose was chasing him on Sunday, Jordan played a great final round.

What the hell did David Duval do to his arm? He's on Golf Channel with a cast on his right hand/wrist.

Rory fell victim to the false front on 9, way back down the hill.

Seeing IJP struggle is always a crowd pleaser

It wasn't exactly a non event, Justin Rose was chasing him on Sunday, Jordan played a great final round.

Feels like it's shaping up to be similar this year

Good to see Casey roll in a birdie.

Why no love for Day? Is it the slow play?

I was just explaining to a co-worker. From some reason he rubs me the wrong way. But his pre-shot routine wears me thin. I cant explain that because I actually enjoy watching sergio play.

I'm assuming the shots into the creek get fished out by the caddies? Same with the balls that just barely roll into the water off the greens.

Is it me or was that guy standing pretty close to poulter for that chip out?

I never understood why the fans will stand so close to a players line that just hit a shank the shot before. I saw Dustin Johnson hit a bad drive once and on his second shot he said to the gallery "Did you not see my last shot? Please back up a little."

Watching the Masters is not a healthy endeavor. I just downed a box of Peanut Butter Girl Scout cookies.

Oh no....

Oh My Jason Day.

wow what was that?

Oh wow....not good for Day

Don't know why day wastes his time with his daft Preshot eye flutter. It isn't working

Watching the Masters is not a healthy endeavor. I just downed a box of Peanut Butter Girl Scout cookies.

Oh man...they are just so good though.

wow did not see that coming with Day.

How far was that drop shot? 30ish yards?

How in the world did Jimmy Walker's putt not fall. He is playing great so far.

What happened to Day? I just turned on the stream.

Jason Day and the back 9 at Augusta do not agree with each other

Back