NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I heard the issues are more Drouins parents and agents than his doings, he just won't stand on his own.

From my understand based on when he was here in junior, he's not the most mature guy out there. Might explain why he's that way.

Caps vs Penguins tonight

I need to sign up for that bracket pool

Ugh Caps go down early

You would have thought the bruins won the cup in the first 2 mins

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You would have thought the bruins won the cup in the first 2 mins

I mean this is a must win game for them

Hey dont get me wrong I love it but lets tone it down a lil. Your team played last nite. Let em get their legs and then we will see if my B,s keep up the intensity

Nylander with 2 points tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Caps down 1 after 1

Dude, you got a new avi but it ain't you in no penguins jersey, WTF!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Yeah yeah I know. It isn't as easy as I thought to find a crappy Penguins jersey

Caps give up a shorty down 2. Playing some very uninspired hockey

How about this you pick my avatar till I get the picture done?

You are forgetful man. Moose is next in line then me. Your screwed for about a month. Hahahaga. #DontHateTheBeef.

You are forgetful man. Moose is next in line then me. Your screwed for about a month. Hahahaga. #DontHateTheBeef.
Ugh so many to remember couldn't keep it straight

He turned into the check and of course it is a boarding call

The Pens always seem to be better when either Malkin or Crosby are out of the line up. Hmm maybe time to move Malkin.

The Pens always seem to be better when either Malkin or Crosby are out of the line up. Hmm maybe time to move Malkin.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me but they are going to require quite a bit back for him

He turned into the check and of course it is a boarding call
One of my pet peeves. Players need to protect themselves and not rely on the refs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back