2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Rory -2 thru 3 today. -4 now T2.

Nice and up in for Jason after about 15 minutes...

Big putt for Day there.

My favorite players are having some issues... first bubba and now graeme. Hopefully Rose and DJ play well this afternoon and hopefully I havent jinx'd them.

I love seeing the Bubba implosion even if he was my pick. I know he's a mental midget and any slight indication of a bad break and he's done. He can go back to his hover craft

Wardy just called Lingmerth "You 5'6 beauty". You just can't make this stuff up.

He's LITERALLY the Lil Sebastian of the Masters field.

Giving away the first coin in 3 minutes. If you have more than 5 posts in here, you are entered.

I love seeing the Bubba implosion even if he was my pick. I know he's a mental midget and any slight indication of a bad break and he's done. He can go back to his hover craft

That body language tho, hahaha

He's making a move, but I haven't even seen him on the live feed yet :bulgy-eyes:

I've resorted to the live tracker on Master.com

Just having the opportunity to follow back along. Geez did I jinx Schwartzel or what? +3 through 9? Oh my Poulter's outfit is a little to much.

Im convinced with a gallery I would be 2 handicap strokes better per round.

I wouldn't mind having the grandstand backstops behind the greens either.

I thought Poulter's pants were bad until I saw Billy Horschel's. What. The. Hell.

Nice putt by Day, hopefully he can make a huge move.

If Day didnt self implode for 3 holes yesterday, he would be giving Spieth a solid run for his money.

But... he Rickie'd all over himself.

If Day didnt self implode for 3 holes yesterday, he would be giving Spieth a solid run for his money.

But... he Rickie'd all over himself.

Day was Ricking before Rickie was Rickiing.

Bubba with a chance at birdie....he needs that.

Shame we can't get to watch Rory light it up and have to watch the bogey-fest instead.

Bill Hoho with the pink panthers?

Edit: pic won't work.

Day was Ricking before Rickie was Rickiing.
Very true.

Lot's of Rickification going on between those two.

Lee getting through the front 9 very nicely

I've been having to watch the coverage with no sound on my second monitor here at work. Hard to keep track of what's going on. Nice having this thread to help fill in the gaps of things. :D

Back